Weekend Plans

Usual weekend for me. Meet the eldest at Arsenal for his footy session this evening, then sleepover in the cloud tonight. Take him to guitar lesson Saturday morning, then I've got an away game* in the afternoon. Probably do a couple of hours behind the bar back at our clubhouse after.

Sunday -Park Run, either run with kids if legs are up to it after 90 mins on Saturday, or watch from the middle of the park if not. Then take kids to be folks for their normal Sunday visit. Usually leave them with them for a hour or two so considering joining a gym near the folks for a restorative Sunday swim and steam. After that we're off to the cinema for The Addams Family 2!

Probably watch Spain vs France UEFA Nations League Final in the evening. Have to say it's completely passed my by as a competition, I've just noticed the final is on Sunday now. Still, hoping Spain win for all our Ibiza buddies!

*Away game is actually 5 mins walk from my house (well would be if I walked and didn't have to transport a boot full of kit, balls, first aid kit etc)

Usual weekend for me. Meet the eldest at Arsenal for his footy session this evening, then sleepover in the cloud tonight. Take him to guitar lesson Saturday morning, then I've got an away game* in the afternoon. Probably do a couple of hours behind the bar back at our clubhouse after.

Sunday -Park Run, either run with kids if legs are up to it after 90 mins on Saturday, or watch from the middle of the park if not. Then take kids to be folks for their normal Sunday visit. Usually leave them with them for a hour or two so considering joining a gym near the folks for a restorative Sunday swim and steam. After that we're off to the cinema for The Addams Family 2!

Probably watch Spain vs France UEFA Nations League Final in the evening. Have to say it's completely passed my by as a competition, I've just noticed the final is on Sunday now. Still, hoping Spain win for all our Ibiza buddies!

*Away game is actually 5 mins walk from my house (well would be if I walked and didn't have to transport a boot full of kit, balls, first aid kit etc)
The game last night was amazing

We have a cheeky weekend in London coming up … tonight we hope to catch a bit of Michael Mayer at Night Tales and Saturday are going to see Perel at Orange Yard in Soho … staying away until the Monday 4pm check out 😄

Also, forgot 4am alarm Sunday morning to catch the Fury Wilder fight

I was planning on having a quiet one this weekend, after hitting Manchester last Friday.

There's a bit of a buzz about Newcastle this weekend for some reason? Everyone is excited and planning on getting on it!

Looks like the boozers are going to make a good profit 🍻

Yep i was menna be staying in until this happened yesterday. Hit the drink hard last night and tomorrow is gunna be some day in the town😁 Newcastle United the richest football club in the world

I remember when the Geordies used to be up in arms over 0 hour contracts at Sports Direct. Now they’re celebrating a regime that murders journalists, has a horrific human rights record, a society where women are third rate citizens, where LGBT aren’t tolerated / are persecuted and fuelled the ideology that drove 9/11. Weird bunch.

I remember when the Geordies used to be up in arms over 0 hour contracts at Sports Direct. Now they’re celebrating a regime that murders journalists, has a horrific human rights record, a society where women are third rate citizens, where LGBT aren’t tolerated / are persecuted and fuelled the ideology that drove 9/11. Weird bunch.

We also punch police horses.

Back