Weekend Plans

Heading off shortly to meet my eldest for his Arsenal footy session. Sleepover in the cloud tonight and then take my eldest to his guitar lesson. I love this: 1633097319826.png

In the afternoon, I've got a top of the table clash with some local rivals. Rolling back the years to play centre-mid too, so expected tales of pain by Monday. After the game, gonna watch Arsenal hammer Brighton at our clubhouse.

Sunday - Park Run with kids if I'm not crippled, take to my folks for a visit (including my Mum's birthday). After that the world's our lobster! If it's not hammering down, might pop down to the marathon

Heading off shortly to meet my eldest for his Arsenal footy session. Sleepover in the cloud tonight and then take my eldest to his guitar lesson. I love this: View attachment 12742

In the afternoon, I've got a top of the table clash with some local rivals. Rolling back the years to play centre-mid too, so expected tales of pain by Monday. After the game, gonna watch Arsenal hammer Brighton at our clubhouse.

Sunday - Park Run with kids if I'm not crippled, take to my folks for a visit (including my Mum's birthday). After that the world's our lobster! If it's not hammering down, might pop down to the marathon
Give me a wave mate!

What makes that cider, vegan ? Compared to any cider 😂

Sat in Spitalfields with a coffee, absolutely shitting myself. This marathon was a very very very bad idea.
Is it your first? Race day lift will be a boost and the crowd are amazing at keeping your spirits up. Your training’s in the bank. Have a great run.
Looking forward to seeing your post race post.

Is it your first? Race day lift will be a boost and the crowd are amazing at keeping your spirits up. Your training’s in the bank. Have a great run.
Looking forward to seeing your post race post.
Second. But the first was 18 years ago…..

My weekend, well, it's the bloody London Marathon finally. How am I feeling? A mixture of shitting myself and excited. But mostly shitting myself. Ok, about 95% shitting myself and 5% excited.

If you are intrigued as to how slowly a grown man can run a marathon, feel free to track me on the LM app or check the results page on their website- my bib number is 8725 and I'll be setting off from Blackheath at about 10:55am.

Also, if you have a few pesetas spare, please feel free to sponsor me on behalf of the amazing people at Anthony Nolan by clicking HERE.

Keep your fingers crossed, and I'll update you all when I'm done. After that, it will be full on looking forward to Ibiza mode for the 9th, woop!
Thanks to all of you for your encouragement and cash, love you all. Will check in tomorrow evening once I’m done

Back