Weekend Plans

Couple of WhatsApp messages today about having a few cans with my mates later have escalated into a full on night out in the toon!

Sun is shining (a bit) and it’s also ladies day at the races!

shit tshirt - check
Gumshield - check
Pissed of missus - double check

Catch you all tomorrow 😄👍
Make sure you take her something nice home at 4am. Something like a half pounder burger and cheesy chips- love in a polystyrene box!

I got a job for the weekends working retail at a large clothing brand. Our store has a big floor plan - not department store big, but big enough that there is a lot of square footage, and it's a reasonably famous American clothing company who owns the store/company.

Anyway, that has been my weekend for the summer, and I hope it will continue but I was hired as seasonal so they could let me go any time now.

Beyond that, I had the itch to club on Friday - and for the first time in an eon! I haven't actually felt like clubbing since the last time I went, which was probably 2019 pre-CoViD. I remember telling about my plans to go see some act and then finding out that it was less intelligent to be going out to packed clubs than was advisable.

This Sunday morning, the fitness club! :D

it was really really hot friday and saturday so we escaped to the water…

a7b9eca631101d2561401a61afa6e2df.gif

😂

The main take away from today’s run- 10 miles is a long way and my legs hurt.

Anyone heard whether @AntonioGeordio survived his night out and the wrath of his other half?
All good buddy cheers 😀

Felt great being out on the piss again!

The town was buzzing, like some crazy carnival atmosphere! Boozers packed with music blasting and people enjoying themselves.

Felt amazing getting pissed up and hearing music and having a dance. Bar hopping around the place and making it up as we went.

Felt rougher than burnt toast this morning but it was worth it 👍

Also, if I didn’t catch Covid last night then I never will lol.

Nursed myself back to good health with a few pints at the coast tonight.

What makes you bad, makes you better so I’m told 😄

164E9250-2DB7-4895-84C5-B3DF75652F1F.jpeg

12 days to go until a one dayer festival in LDN with the crew- first proper night out as a group in two years. Genre is not what you lot would enjoy I don't think, but it's outside, there will be people, drinks and fun times to be had. I am stupidly excited.
I feel the exact same about my return to the dancefloor - FINALLY, the time has all but arrived and I am now a few days away!

I genuinely cannot remember being this excited for an event in this country in my entire life - feels like the first time all over again! 😍

Really enjoyed Egg on Saturday. Was nice to be back in a club with loud music! Pleasurekraft were great!

Egg's had some changes, as the office block is gone. The main entrance is now onto the old basement room roughly where the DJ booth was.

Dog was fine overnight by himself too which was great! Had to miss out on pre drinks as didn't want to leave him the entire night.
Got a long walk round Morden Hall Park before we went too.

All in all, a great weekend

Genuinely thought this was a DJ name, like DJ Tennis, who I'd never heard of 🙈🙈🙈🙈

If you walk into a club and don't turn to whoever you're with and say "it's just good to hear music loud" there's something wrong with ya 😁
I remember paying an invoice to DJ Tennis a few years back and couldn’t quite believe it was a real person

All good buddy cheers 😀

Felt great being out on the piss again!

The town was buzzing, like some crazy carnival atmosphere! Boozers packed with music blasting and people enjoying themselves.

Felt amazing getting pissed up and hearing music and having a dance. Bar hopping around the place and making it up as we went.

Felt rougher than burnt toast this morning but it was worth it 👍

Also, if I didn’t catch Covid last night then I never will lol.

Nursed myself back to good health with a few pints at the coast tonight.

What makes you bad, makes you better so I’m told 😄

View attachment 12299

Crusoes on Longsands? What a place to call home😄

Back