Weekend Plans

You're away so long there's a chance it'll change before then - and you can always divert to come home via somewhere more amenable. I'm sure loads of people will end up doing that !
I'd have to be in that third country or place for at least 10 days. I'd need new plane tickets as well. Besides, places tend to turn red when I arrive (first Ibiza, now Crete...).

I'm not too worried about mandatory hotel quarantine when I get back home. It's all part of this crazy era. You aren't really alive in 2021 unless you get interned by the authorities for holidaying in the wrong country.

I'm not too worried about mandatory hotel quarantine when I get back home. It's all part of this crazy era. You aren't really alive in 2021 unless you get interned by the authorities for holidaying in the wrong country.

What do they charge you ? It's around 2,000 Euros in UK

If I tell you he also owns lots of pubs too you'll think I'm a fantatist, won't you? Lol
50% fantasist, 50% flat out liar! At least with your mates rates, would mean that a pint in London would cost you the same as a pint anywhere else in the country!

Well this weekend was going to be this

But weather canned that idea. (Last time went to it, same happened, 3 weeks of super good weather and went to shit on day of event.🤦‍♂️)

Probably a quiet one I feel instead. Which is fair as this is me:

ffe2914dfc9843a7ebbb0066a5f7fef5.jpg

😬

Thinking of taking my 3 year to his first football match at Oldham tomorrow. Always wanted to take him to a warm pre season game at home, easy to leave when/if he gets bored but we don't seem to play at home anymore.

Wife is away on a hen do in Wales all weekend. Missing a night friends are putting on tonight playing house and techno, they have another do next week in a better venue but again the Mrs is away in Newcastle on a hen do 🙄

Last night was the elephants balls! So good to be back out in a packed venue. We did a lateral flow test before hand lucky we did as they asked to see proof of a neg NHS message which we didn't know was even required but I'm glad it was if it the ticket to seeing clubs stay open this time! The vibe was immense nothing but joy didn't see one bit of hostility! Forgot how good vicroria warehouse was.. just landed in Merseyside now ready for round two

First time I've actually felt that true sence of normally since the lurgy days began

Couple of WhatsApp messages today about having a few cans with my mates later have escalated into a full on night out in the toon!

Sun is shining (a bit) and it’s also ladies day at the races!

shit tshirt - check
Gumshield - check
Pissed of missus - double check

Catch you all tomorrow 😄👍

Couple of WhatsApp messages today about having a few cans with my mates later have escalated into a full on night out in the toon!

Sun is shining (a bit) and it’s also ladies day at the races!

shit tshirt - check
Gumshield - check
Pissed of missus - double check

Catch you all tomorrow 😄👍
stay safe and get after it!!

Back