Weekend Plans

Spotlight friends, long shot, but I need your help. Some of you are obviously connected. Graeme Park and Todd Terry are in Aberdeen for a hacienda night on Saturday. I can get a ticket no problem, but can't be there till after 1pm when Aberdeen don't let people in, and doormen can be difficult to deal with after a few. Can anyone help me with this, so I can get in when I turn up late? Not looking for any freebies, just on a list to get me in when I turn up late.

I'm in Manchester tonight, been to see Robbie Williams and his heavy entertainment show :lol:
In fairness it was brilliant, and before he sung angles to finish he made a mini speech about last week. Not gonna lie my eyes were streaming, so emotional. I'm not one for these city solidarity thing after an attack but I really felt it tonight and being a dad of two young girls I fell apart :rolleyes:
Felt a real sense of pride among the mancs and they've every right.

Been a long time since I posted, but I felt the need tonight. Weekend plans are celebrating tonight with a few drinks at home after just booking Ibiza closings! Woop! 15 years since I first started going and I still get just as giddy. If not more as I know exactly what I like now. 6th to 10th October. Music on and Circo Loco closing (my actual first time at DC10 after all these years! Why?!) for a starter! Tips for after parties please? I always miss them.

Spotlight friends, long shot, but I need your help. Some of you are obviously connected. Graeme Park and Todd Terry are in Aberdeen for a hacienda night on Saturday. I can get a ticket no problem, but can't be there till after 1pm when Aberdeen don't let people in, and doormen can be difficult to deal with after a few. Can anyone help me with this, so I can get in when I turn up late? Not looking for any freebies, just on a list to get me in when I turn up late.
I take it you mean 1am?
Can't you message/tweet Parky on the twitters. He's an Aberdeener after all, might be able to get you in under the cover of "Mixmag Journolist"?

I got myself +3 on Guest list for a little festival in Galway few years ago,I was down as John Hegerty News Of The World music journalist(irish edition):oops:..I never wrote the review.:p

Last edited:
I'm hitting Motion in Bristol today for The Just Jack day party. They've put together a cracking line-up that includes Shanti Celeste, Paramida, Beautiful Swimmers and Motor City Drum Ensemble amongst others! Really looking forward to this one.

I'm hitting Motion in Bristol today for The Just Jack day party. They've put together a cracking line-up that includes Shanti Celeste, Paramida, Beautiful Swimmers and Motor City Drum Ensemble amongst others! Really looking forward to this one.

Their 'Yard' party on August bank holiday looks a bit naughty too! I'm thinking swerving Raresh & Notting Hill carnival for it. I probably won't though. Ha!

Their 'Yard' party on August bank holiday looks a bit naughty too! I'm thinking swerving Raresh & Notting Hill carnival for it. I probably won't though. Ha!
Yeah, that one does look good! Gonna miss it though. Already got other plans that weekend.

my kinda music. have fun!

was briefly in London over the weekend after a family event. DJs phil mison and justin strauss from new york played some great music at spiritland on saturday (the old bagleys site near kings cross). on sunday it was nice to chill and mooch about. Cops and tourists everywhere. Same as it ever was... Easy living abroad to forget just how amazing London's parks are (even if the pollen is a b'stard). Afterwards we considered crossing London Bridge to get the Gatwick train but decided on Victoria instead, a decision I can't say I regretted...

IMG_20170605_154702.jpg
Bank holiday here :) mines only starting. In Dublin for Bon iver and flying locus. Popping in to hear get down edits now their playing till 6:30..:)

Back