Weekend Plans

for me rocksound (almogavers 116) is the one nowadays, good concerts too... various people i know are coming over next week to see there luke winslow-king, who by the way made a surprise appearance at malanga cafe last march!

29570406_1719077424850561_6147770255128346881_n.jpg

está jodido todo...

you going?

with vaud now applying new restrictions, I hope aminata and the crowd won't be affected by it. I know it's valais etc, but it's the first thing I thought of when I read the news today re vaud.

It's tricky, because last week, valais authorities closed a private party in......crans montana.
I hope it goes on. Heard Guy Gerber was replaced by Luciano (travel restrictions)

Was supposed to be at UK Connect 4 championships this weekend with Alan Fitzpatrick. CV19 put a stop to that.

Been invited to a BBQ/50th in countryside tomorrow with some of the biggest caners I know. A bit nervous tbh (for all sorts of reasons..)

What is the responsible way to behave irresponsibly ?

Been invited to a BBQ/50th in countryside tomorrow with some of the biggest caners I know. A bit nervous tbh (for all sorts of reasons..)

What is the responsible way to behave irresponsibly ?

buy rapid tests with a high reliability %, all of them do them and once all negative PARTY LIKE THERE IS NO TOMORROW

Back