Weekend Plans

share some pics!

Will sort it once I’m back mate.! Bit of a dinosaur tbh every time I try post a pic on here it doesn’t work because it’s too big a file I think! At that point usually, I’m out!

Another great night tonight, totally different to our usual Ibiza shenanigans but without clubbing this is the next best thing! Great food, amazing places to visit and after discussions on here before the trip I can honestly say I have spent a fraction of what Ibiza usually costs us! That may be our fault usually for not shopping around but I haven’t here either and we certainly have not scrimped!

I’ll do some sort of post when I’m home, as it stands I’m fuller that a fat birds knickers after a shit load of food and red wine! Time for bed because the chance of any after dinner goodies here is none existent.... maybe in Naples but no chance here!!! Not a bad thing!

Will sort it once I’m back mate.! Bit of a dinosaur tbh every time I try post a pic on here it doesn’t work because it’s too big a file I think! At that point usually, I’m out!

Another great night tonight, totally different to our usual Ibiza shenanigans but without clubbing this is the next best thing! Great food, amazing places to visit and after discussions on here before the trip I can honestly say I have spent a fraction of what Ibiza usually costs us! That may be our fault usually for not shopping around but I haven’t here either and we certainly have not scrimped!

I’ll do some sort of post when I’m home, as it stands I’m fuller that a fat birds knickers after a shit load of food and red wine! Time for bed because the chance of any after dinner goodies here is none existent.... maybe in Naples but no chance here!!! Not a bad thing!
Search "file compressor" in your app store. Any of the free ones should work. Compress the pic under 300k and you can upload here.

Just had a few days in Scotland.
Ben Nevis via the CMD arete - happy to bag the mountain on a good route.

Quad biking on the Ardverikie Estate, where Monarch of the Glen and many films have been shot.

Steall Waterfall walk to finish off ?

Attachments

• IMG_20200913_212129.jpg
    IMG_20200913_212129.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 8
Back