Weekend Plans

Let us know how you get on

I'm not looking for a huge amount - if I can find enough to scatter on my lawn to create a patch in future years, I will be happy. Had enough rain here recently for some to have popped up, I hope. Nice to get out an autumn walk anyhow.

Just about recovered from 3 days in Gibraltar last weekend.
This weekend will be sheltering from the rain in pubs no doubt.

Get me back to to the sunshine!

Looks to be a quiet weekend this weekend. Managed to make it out to see Jordan Suckley at Night Tales last weekend. Was good to hear music in a bar again and see a DJ, even if it was on a Sunday for just a few hours.

long weekend here...we've deliberately not made any firm plans yet but options include...

- a birthday party of a friend in a villa (oh shit I might be able to dance a little!)
- two friends of mine playing mikala tonight (no dancing though)
- maybe a hike?
- maybe even a trip to formentera?

see what happens eventually...

el weekend -> keeping head down, telepizza, verdejo and arguments about wallpaper. How did it come to this? part 84374
My mate has a recording of H playing in Croatia couple of years ago he was over playing the same time it's on USB was told not to upload it like a few other.im getting it on a USB this weekend. I'll post it over to you. 3 hours... It will be in safe hands I'm sure..

come on, there must be better pizza deliveries around you rather than actual telepizza!? ;)

haha I agree it's shit but it's cheap and functional when you're bleary eyed and can't face the world. tbh never really been that impressed with any of the pizzas i've had here, even at the serious pizzerias like Messie in Gracia. The best one i had in the last 2 years was in ibz actually at St Jordi - the one with the nice garden just off the main road

haha I agree it's shit but it's cheap and functional when you're bleary eyed and can't face the world. tbh never really been that impressed with any of the pizzas i've had here, even at the serious pizzerias like Messie in Gracia. The best one i had in the last 2 years was in ibz actually at St Jordi - the one with the nice garden just off the main road

you mean es tanco? the one past vinyl, towards the hippodrome?

Back