Weekend Plans

craig72

The big question is, who will kill the other first between me and my wife๐Ÿ˜…
In some areas the death toll will be higher than the CV19 .. our Vet said he's seeing dogs out walking that he thought died years ago ๐Ÿ˜… so he's expecting lots of call from the owners saying the dogs can't move or are having trouble breathing....not used to so much exercise...

Johnny Vodka

I've noticed here that more people are out walking and running, we're not on total lockdown but I think it's coming. I don't go walking the dog on the beach but from near our house it does look pretty busy down there..
View attachment 8556
As long as people keep a safe distance from one another... I'd find it hard to support measures that stopped me getting out for a run. If they do bring in such measures, it should vary with location. I stay in a village, run out into the country, and barely see another soul (and, if I do, it's easy to keep a safe distance).

white_isle_calling

Obviously things could change quickly, but the Deputy Medical Officer was actively encouraging people to use their daily outdoor exercise allowance earlier

kimajy

As long as people keep a safe distance from one another... I'd find it hard to support measures that stopped me getting out for a run. If they do bring in such measures, it should vary with location. I stay in a village, run out into the country, and barely see another soul (and, if I do, it's easy to keep a safe distance).
As long as you don;t end up with the village "public" being turned into little snitches, going for a solo run with no-one else around is harming no-one and should be low risk. I've mapped out my 2.5km run which I could do twice from the house and clock up a 10k. Only downside is it's one mahoosive steep hill ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ™„:lol:

Tourist

I tuned into a zoom event for the first time last night. for a birthday. Basically 8 people sat there watching someone else getting high on chiz. the novelty was entertaining for the first 5-10 minutes but I got a bit bored after that tbh esp when people all talking at the same time

Tiffany Barrett

My friends and I did a quiz last week, one of the houses hosted it, it actually went really well and was hilarious so we're going to do it again this weekend too!