Weekend Plans

24°C in Kent and not a cloud in the sky. Went for a pre-lunch walk and now back in the sunshine. I think this is the fifth consecutive day of sunbathing. That's more than I managed than the past two summers!! Though through my only idleness and not the weather ?

25° here and a lot to do in the garden.
I feel very happy to not live in an apartment right now.
This^

I've been ringing friends who have apartments, espeuclaly those who live on their own, to see how they're getting on and have someone to talk to.

Currently sat in the garden with Hacienda Live on, enjoying the sun, little bit of indoor painting to do. So nipping back in once an hour to get some done ?

Apartment life is pretty damn shit tbh - really regretting leaving the villa in January. I would have had an incredible tan by now!

Getting hot now here in Dubai. Low 40’s at the height of the day. Our weekend consists of making and drinking copious amounts of sangria today. Tiger King themed pub quiz with U.K. friends tonight and expensive imported Easter Eggs tomorrow.

Working out to this. It's pretty good... I know, I need to get out more ?

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20200412-130945_Amazon Music.jpg
    SmartSelect_20200412-130945_Amazon Music.jpg
    627.8 KB · Views: 3
Well shoot...

The Ducky show @ Academy would have been last night. But, like everywhere else, Academy was closed last night; or if not it should be. I of course didn't even buy tickets due to the shelter-in-place/social distancing restrictions or suggestions. Maybe there will be other Ducky club nights. ?

1586695224728.png

Only 2 shifts this week have a days holidays tomorrow as was planning a night out with a mate who was supposed to be going to USA for a few months....☹
We're still having the few beers though... He has a nice balcony and view...

Last edited:
It's Bicycle Day on Sunday and there's a free online festival you can join.

Though weather looks good, so might end up in the garden instead.

Back