Weekend Plans

On the way to mates house for a impromptu old farts tunes session that usually happens before Christmas... ? I'm on a cocktail of ginger beer and spiced rum

Last edited:
This weekend is a 'drink the bar dry' final bbq at our villa on Friday, before a garage sale on Saturday to get rid of everything we're not storing/packing and don't need to live on for the next 2 weeks before we move to serviced apartments.

It's getting realllllll!

My life of crime has long since passed, and I haven't been out in a half-million years. Maybe I should be planning my next outing, but money isn't the best now if I'm honest. Still, the cover in LA's clubs is typically low w/ the drinks/parking being the heavy hitters; and I don't drink so at least that's not a problem.

Take my boy to Arsenal footy session tonight, ski with both boys in morning, play footy in afternoon. Watch something at home with the missus Saturday night.

Sunday - possibly play Vets footy in morning while the kids are at my folks and then take the family out in the afternoon

All dependent on shaking this lurgy that I've unjustly been struck down with despite being teetotal for 67 days!

Take my boy to Arsenal footy session tonight, ski with both boys in morning, play footy in afternoon. Watch something at home with the missus Saturday night.

Sunday - possibly play Vets footy in morning while the kids are at my folks and then take the family out in the afternoon

All dependent on shaking this lurgy that I've unjustly been struck down with despite being teetotal for 67 days!
My knees hurt just reading this...

just got some bad news that a good old party mate died today aged 48☹ he would have burned the candle at both ends for a long time.. but still in shock.. someone called him for work this morning and found him in bed... ?
Shit dude, that’s really shit.

Back