Weekend Plans

Family Xmas is complete and we have packed for our Berlin weekend. Well I say Berlin but we had a last minute change of plan and now only stay one night in Berlin before getting the train to Hamburg to catch Solomun in his hometown on Saturday night. Sacrilege I guess to most but the fear of not getting in anywhere in Berlin was too much and tickets to see Solomun were bagged as well as change of hotel and train tickets so now going to be a little adventure. Friday night the plan is Watergate to catch Multinotes showcase with Lehar, Musemeci and Phunkadelica ... hotel is just around the corner from Watergate. Wish us luck!

Family Xmas is complete and we have packed for our Berlin weekend. Well I say Berlin but we had a last minute change of plan and now only stay one night in Berlin before getting the train to Hamburg to catch Solomun in his hometown on Saturday night. Sacrilege I guess to most but the fear of not getting in anywhere in Berlin was too much and tickets to see Solomun were bagged as well as change of hotel and train tickets so now going to be a little adventure. Friday night the plan is Watergate to catch Multinotes showcase with Lehar, Musemeci and Phunkadelica ... hotel is just around the corner from Watergate. Wish us luck!
Nice that?

So part one at Watergate was a raging success ... (nearly didn’t happen after large falling out with Mrs Zap for reasons that must remain untold) ... but managed to brush that under the carpet and we got in the club at about 1am ... quite small in there but perfectly busy and we met a few Croatians who were super friendly and as usual the wife got loads of attention from boys and girls including one American bloke who offered us a threesome ... I politely declined :spank: ... we stayed until just after six but Phunkadelica played a nice warm up and then Lehar and Musemeci played some super stuff b2b ... no phones ? policy worked a treat

Ok so on our way back to Berlin now from Hamburg. The Solomun event was okay but a bit of a mess. Loads of issues as first time a rave was held in the venue. Massive queues and Germans don’t like queuing so took ages to get in by which time we missed the start of Solomuns set at midnight / 0030. Got in at 1am and the cloakroom was full so had to stash coats. Bars were a complete mess as beer ran out! Crowd were kind of weird with lots of people we spoke from Hamburg not even knowing Solomun was from Hamburg and maybe just there for show. Music was really hard until 4am but actually after that he played a lot of house and disco and it had an after party vibe until it stopped rather abruptly at six am with only a small crowd (and a lot of “creatures”) remaining. We enjoyed our trip to Hamburg but wouldn’t rush back. Next time we stay in Berlin and brave the queues for Berghain or whatever comes our way.

We're lit up and on the move... Happy New year people ?
IMG_20191231_182719.jpg

IMG_20191231_185333.jpg
10pm Dali opens we're in weatherspoons close by some characters there as usual..

Back