Weekend Plans

Brief trip to London for work. Knackered after staying up through the election then a godawful work xmas dinner on fri night in west end (my work is 90% divs). Followed by quick escape across town to the (always ace) waiting room in stokey (church st) for a top little knees-up with old pals.

London today to see @Ikoda at the Transcend Christmas party ? hopefully will manage to squeeze in a couple of hours exploring tomorrow morning before heading home. Depends how messy today gets ?
London today to see @Ikoda at the Transcend Christmas party ? hopefully will manage to squeeze in a couple of hours exploring tomorrow morning before heading home. Depends how messy today gets ?

A mate of ours (Chris Reeves) DJd at Transcend today ...

Works Christmas do earlier, usual nonsense of seeing folk try get their leg over after a dozen jars.

Bailed early, back at the flat now going through the back catalogue with two burds who want to hear David Guetaa, Tryinh to show them the errors of their ways with this

Works Christmas do earlier, usual nonsense of seeing folk try get their leg over after a dozen jars.

Bailed early, back at the flat now going through the back catalogue with two burds who want to hear David Guetaa, Tryinh to show them the errors of their ways with this

Tune!

Played my first Dj gig last night at a charity do in aid of mind last night. Sadly one of my close mates took his own life this year so we organised a party based around the music he enjoyed, early 00’s house and many other classics.
First time on a serato setup and thought it was a bit too easy, felt like I was cheating a little bit. Party went well though and not to much of a hangover this morning.

Played my first Dj gig last night at a charity do in aid of mind last night. Sadly one of my close mates took his own life this year so we organised a party based around the music he enjoyed, early 00’s house and many other classics.
First time on a serato setup and thought it was a bit too easy, felt like I was cheating a little bit. Party went well though and not to much of a hangover this morning.
? Hard times mate.. Good to get together with mates after things like that.... We has a few kids here two good friends of my 20yr old choose that way out this year too... ?

Although on personal level I realise how fragile the mind can be, but since this has all happened lots of our group have been more understanding of mental health and it’s been a lot easier to talk to each other about there own problems which they would never have done before.
Yeah that's one good to take from it.. my daughters mate died two weeks before his 21st birthday.. and the family still went ahead with his party that was booked in a bar here. I thought that's a bit odd at the time but it was great for everyone of his friends to get together after the funeral that was mainly just for close friends and family..

That must have been a tough one. Family’s need support though so it’s got to be a comfort for them to be around people just talking about the good times at least.

Work Christmas drink last night, missed last train and got a taxi home, wife had the right arse when I got in at silly o’clock. Currently toddler climbing all over me whilst I feel like I’m actually about to die.

We have been celibate for few weeks part of some hippy thing she does ? I just play along.. as there's always light at the end of the tunnel ?
IMG_20191221_110908.jpg

Last edited:
Back