Weekend Plans

In a right pickle last night. Last thing I remember is doing shots of Jäger with this Latvian sort I know. Then a few hours later trying to get into my hotel room and failing, having lost my jacket with room key in. Drinking since nine am, having only ate a bowl of cereal. I’m such a twat.

just picked up 2 very expensive tickets for macca in bcn next summer - his voice is shot, but a lifelong dream for any beatles fanatic - probably the last chance I'll ever get

funny you should mention the stones. had a bit of a lazy sunday down the youtube rabbit hole looking for music docs and found some amazing footage of them at Altamont '69 whilst the hell's angels are kicking a man to death right in front of them. Now you wouldn't get THAT at an ed sheeran gig.

Anyone else think The Beatles are shit?

edit - apart from Here Comes the Sun

They didn't even do the best version of Here Comes the Sun. It's ALL about Richie Havens' version.

Tomorrow Never Knows is a very forward-looking tune. I'm sure there's one or two other Beatles tunes I kinda like, but generally not a fan.

Up early for a trip to Glasgow. Other half has booked it for my birthday and even got us tickets for Sub club tonight to see Ame! (Ok even if i did have to drop that hint in).

Anyone have recommendations where to go before? I can’t wait, Sub club is definitely one i’ve been wanting to tick off the list

Back