Weekend Plans

I totally understand the thing about having something to look forward to. I usually book gigs at the beginning of the year then a little break away. But having children limits those options for obvious reasons.
Can not wait for Ibiza in September booked it last Nov!
If I'm feeling a bit down I take some St John's Wort or hammer the gym! Works for me. Hope you feel brighter soon.

To echo @Gingersolstice comments above as much as it sometimes feels like the last thing you want to do, doing some form of exercise, be it in the gym or outside in the fresh air really is great if you're ever feeling low!

yep, totally agree. being doing a lot of early-morning swims (before the grannies and reggaeton kids turn up) - highly recommend it. Fave equivalent spot in IBZ for early morn swims: cala nova (when the water's clear there it's amazing)

Ferry to Barcelona Friday morning, we will be at home around 2-3am Saturday ???
I still don't know which suicide method i will use on Sunday,certainly the wine overdose.
Come to Ireland next week JM.. there's a festival you might like. Introduce you to the come down Queen...?

Elrow Town this weekend ? 2nd time at an Elrow event. The last time was in Edinburgh as well but I hope to go to Elrow at Amnesia one day.

Went Pie & Mash for lunch. Then to the splash park, probably the happiest I’ve ever seen my daughter. Was going to go boxing tonight, but it’s too hot, plus I’ll only end up getting smashed around the ring by someone ten years younger who hasn’t got a drink problem like moi. So I’m going boozing instead.

Back