Weekend Plans

Yes they are playing tomorrow afternoon for starters!!!
My cousin Jonny and his Mrs Claire are with them for the trip..he fckn mad probably be up the front keep an eye out for them.. he never shuts up. Probably telling people that he had the first 1210s in Ireland..lol.. and he's also a brilliant DJ on the vinyls..

L
My cousin Jonny and his Mrs Claire are with them for the trip..he fckn mad probably be up the front keep an eye out for them.. he never shuts up. Probably telling people that he had the first 1210s in Ireland..lol.. and he's also a brilliant DJ on the vinyls..
Will do. Tonight should be decent. Folamour on the beach then cabeau records showcasing with hyenah and djeff among others

On our way to bugjam festival darn sarf! Not something I’ve ever thought to attend but me and the bread knife have been given free VIP tickets. Not really my thing but still nice to get away for the weekend.

Don’t coming knocking when my tent is rocking!

I'm on holiday atm on the Llyn Peninsula - Just jet washed the Caravan and decking, left my glasses on a chair which they fell off and onto the grass only to be mowed up by the gardener.

On a lighter note, missus is joining us tonight until week next Friday. Give her a rest from deterring car and key burglars trying to nick the new motor.

I'm on holiday atm on the Llyn Peninsula - Just jet washed the Caravan and decking, left my glasses on a chair which they fell off and onto the grass only to be mowed up by the gardener.

On a lighter note, missus is joining us tonight until week next Friday. Give her a rest from deterring car and key burglars trying to nick the new motor.

Static/Hired caravan or your own? I'm slightly obsessed with getting a cheap camper van but not sure if worth it.

Static/Hired caravan or your own? I'm slightly obsessed with getting a cheap camper van but not sure if worth it.
It’s a 2 bed static, my mother in law bought it new in 2016 with some inheritance.

Could have done with it 10-15 years ago when my girls were younger?. We’re still really glad of it.

It’s on a really nice quiet site, about 10 minutes walk into a village.

I always leave our car keys on the bottom stair, three or four feet away from the letterbox. Our akita loves to chill just behind the front door. Akita as a breed don't give a bark warning to intruders, which just adds to the suspense.

I like to think of it like a Japanese TV game show. If the lads can successfully get my car keys without losing a hand, they win a spin round the block in my car. So far the house is winning every time, but who knows one day my cctv footage might make the news/you've been framed

Just chilling on the balcony in Croatia with a juice. Suncebeat is going well. Jamie 3.26 playing at barbarellas tonight so pretty excited for that one.

I always leave our car keys on the bottom stair, three or four feet away from the letterbox. Our akita loves to chill just behind the front door. Akita as a breed don't give a bark warning to intruders, which just adds to the suspense.

I like to think of it like a Japanese TV game show. If the lads can successfully get my car keys without losing a hand, they win a spin round the block in my car. So far the house is winning every time, but who knows one day my cctv footage might make the news/you've been framed

Just chilling on the balcony in Croatia with a juice. Suncebeat is going well. Jamie 3.26 playing at barbarellas tonight so pretty excited for that one.

View attachment 7315

You are winning at life Mr Diamond

View attachment 7315
Its rife where we are in Warrington, but they normally go hunting on the South side and the posher estates. Wouldn't mind but we had only had it since last Friday and they were at it by Sunday night and then again on Monday. Our dog is a fairly good guard too and barked at them on the Monday night.
I'm going to get an old fashioned style crook lock.
Its a quick motor, no doubt. But at least let me run it in first!!!

That beer looks quality

Weather looks good - fkn tipping down here.
Yeah but it's next week we need sunshine..
Big blow out planned ?

Back