Weekend Plans

To finish my holidays I spent a lovely couple of hours here this afternoon - Three Cliffs Bay - doing some swimming and sun worshipping :D It was a welcome relief after being in 36 degrees yesterday in Pisa!! Problem is now I'm sat out the garden with a glass of wine and I'm bloody cold after the heat of Italy over the last few days :lol: quiet weekend otherwise, and will no doubt be the case until September when I head back to the magical white island :D

Attachments

• threecliffs.jpg
    threecliffs.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 7
To finish my holidays I spent a lovely couple of hours here this afternoon - Three Cliffs Bay - doing some swimming and sun worshipping :D It was a welcome relief after being in 36 degrees yesterday in Pisa!! Problem is now I'm sat out the garden with a glass of wine and I'm bloody cold after the heat of Italy over the last few days :lol: quiet weekend otherwise, and will no doubt be the case until September when I head back to the magical white island :D

Beautiful spot !! Inland this last week and it's suffocating. Honestly rather be cold right now this lack of aircon and still weather is awful. Back to Devon this weekend no doubt it'll be cooler down there !

Beautiful spot !! Inland this last week and it's suffocating. Honestly rather be cold right now this lack of aircon and still weather is awful. Back to Devon this weekend no doubt it'll be cooler down there !

I bet! We are just not equipped for warm weather in this country :lol:

Back