Weekend Plans

Omg omg omg.

AMSTERDAM THIS WEEKEND!!!!

Luminosity Beach Festival on Saturday. Awakenings on Sunday!

Can't wait for the Sunday tbh!

Oh man -- I should have checked here for others going to Lumi! Was there all four days and had a brilliant time as always.

And while I'm sure Awakenings is nice and all for people who like that techno robot noise ;) -- Ferry Corsten's closing set Sunday at Lumi was pretty much perfect. Wrapping up with tracks like "Wherever You Are" and "Beautiful", fireworks over the beach at the last light of sunset, arm-in-arm with some great friends ... magical stuff! :)

Went to Ministry last night to see Oakenfold and was worst I have ever seen him in all these years. Mixing shocking... nothing new there but musically it was all over the place...

Wife wasn’t impressed as told her he was one of my favourite Djs back in the day.

Only benefit was managed to get a cheeky selfie but I think he should call it a day....

Off to Bilbao on Tuesday...

Went to Ministry last night to see Oakenfold and was worst I have ever seen him in all these years. Mixing shocking... nothing new there but musically it was all over the place...

Wife wasn’t impressed as told her he was one of my favourite Djs back in the day.

Only benefit was managed to get a cheeky selfie but I think he should call it a day....

Yeaaaaahh... I've caught Oakenfold a few times in recent years and his mixing has usually been pretty rough, to where it's more of a surprise when his set comes out OK.

Unfortunate that the years (and/or the mileage) have taken their toll on his skills.

Today finish work 1630
- Hair cut / Collect euros / Sunbed
Meet up with a mate for a meal and a drink

Tomorrow wake up at 0600
- Fasted 1hr walk / Breakfast / Pack / Shower

FLIGHT TO IBIZA AT 1055am :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
I hope those young lads you were with haven’t lead you astray?

Ooh. I haven't played this game in a while. :)

Friday - Guns n Roses concert with most of original line-up, followed by (stamina permitting) a party headlined by Solomun
Saturday - Hoping to get to the FIFA Fan Zone to watch the World Cup 3rd place game or else watch in the pub with mates
Sunday - Attending the World Cup Final followed by partying in the streets of Moscow
:cool:

Cocoon in the park this weekend.

Weather looks cracking. Line up is cracking, with 4 hours of the main man.

The only downside is that I have to put up with @Bucko08 ‘s shit crack for the weekend :lol:

Last edited:
I hope those young lads you were with haven’t lead you astray?

Arrived back early hours this morning and wow what a mental trip this one was... A lot has happened. Very good to Very bad!

Met so many people and so many random chats and even was recoqnised from the tube

Making a start on the VLOG though I have to say an awful lot missed being recorded for two reasons... Too twisted and having too much of a good time but I have enough to be worth while watching

Ended up doing
Ushuaia - Ants
Zoo pre-party free 2hr bar / Zoo project then onto Solid Grooves at Privilage (Grooves very impressed and amazing crowd)
Ibiza Rocks MK and then onto Pyramid Amnesia (Pyramid was dead and also a LGBT night if that hasn't been mentioned on here)

Looking also now to return in August ffs

Back