Weekend plans

I do wonder how many people outside of the North West wouldnt have heard of Southport if it was not for the weekender?

pretty big weekend here i'd say!

tonight - a bit of ushuaïa rooftop in a bit for emerging ibiza festival finale, then a bit of veto (dj hell) and insane and of course also a quick visit to privilege's opening party

tomorrow - maybe a quick visit to ants opening, but definitely doing amnesia opening in the night & sunday morning :)

sunday - relax

monday/tuesday - cocoooooooon openiiiiiiiiiing :)

Nice!!! Hope yous have a cracker Stivi & Craig. Would love to go to the Cocoon opening, tick tock till Klock O'Klock.

Guy Gerbers night got cancelled and rescheduled here so no Bob Moses for me :( hopefully catch them when they return in September. Quiet one, party on folks....never stop!

Nice!!! Hope yous have a cracker Stivi & Craig. Would love to go to the Cocoon opening, tick tock till Klock O'Klock.

Guy Gerbers night got cancelled and rescheduled here so no Bob Moses for me :( hopefully catch them when they return in September. Quiet one, party on folks....never stop!

The Guy Gerber night is a strange one - they barely even promoted it at all then all of a sudden it's cancelled. Nothin on Guy Gerbers Facebook about it or anything...

The Guy Gerber night is a strange one - they barely even promoted it at all then all of a sudden it's cancelled. Nothin on Guy Gerbers Facebook about it or anything...

I know, I said that to my brother today! I didn't even know about it until last week. Hardly any promotion at all! Bizarre.

Ibizaaaaaaa ....... :) ... don't know what came over me .. booked a 6am flight Saturday morning so will need to head off in a few hours. Be there until early Monday morning. Can't stay for Cocoon opening unfortunately but all Ibiza time is good Ibiza time.

Ibizaaaaaaa ....... :) ... don't know what came over me .. booked a 6am flight Saturday morning so will need to head off in a few hours. Be there until early Monday morning. Can't stay for Cocoon opening unfortunately but all Ibiza time is good Ibiza time.

Enjoy Kimajy! Will look forward to the review :twisted:

Just after seeing Warpaint here at the Forbidden fruit festival in Dublin..Brilliant. Worth the entry fee alone i think. 2many djs are up next

Back