Weekend Plans

Jersey Live - 2 day festival with Zane Lowe, Annie Mac, Sasha, Mr Oizo, Madness, Plan B, The Ting Tings, The Streets, Katy B, Feeder and loads more.....

Weather is 24 degrees both days. Good times
8)

Friday - Plan to get absolutely twatted in Le Stone :lol: for a mates birthday bash

Saturday - Die in bed with the GF till about lunctime - dependant on severity of hangover - gym - then probs back to the GF's for a rock n roll night of x factor and man talk

Sunday - Sweet FA

Friday - Art gallery event, followed by the usual drinking session with friends

Saturday - Possible Ikea run. Big fancy birthday party for the publisher of Russian Forbes in the evening. Likely carrying-on 'til morn'.

Sunday - Rest, relax, move some things around.

Friday - Art gallery event, followed by the usual drinking session with friends

Saturday - Possible Ikea run. Big fancy birthday party for the publisher of Russian Forbes in the evening. Likely carrying-on 'til morn'.

Sunday - Rest, relax, move some things around.

And getting hounded by the paps no doubt Morbs!:lol:

Friday evening: Coréen Restaurant with the Wife & family
Saturday morning: Help the missus with the housework
Saturday afternoon: Watch full match recording of either Wales v Montenegro or Bulgaria v England (which ever takes my fancy) along with a few healthy beers or 10
Saturday early evening: Get the missus or a family member drive me to the airport for catching flight to Ibiza
Saturday late evening: Check in hotel unpack case, good wash then it's off out for enjoying once again another IBIZA PARTY having blow job's:D
Sunday morning: No doubt will miss breakfast thus probably spend all morning recovering from a hangover & regretting my first evening back on the Party Island whilst telling myself " S**t i hope i never :oops: myself last night hence i'm finished with drinking alchohol for good".
Sunday afternoon: If weather's good then it's off to the beach for some healthy eye exercises;)
Sunday evening: Despite what i told myself in the morning i'll probably go on another bar crawl (after dinner) but this time either around St Eulalia or Ibiza Town but it won't be a all nighter hence hopefully back at the hotel before midnight.

Now doesn't that sound like a boring weekend:(

Happy day's are soon here again :)

NB: I should point out that the type of bars i prefer drinking in are the long established local ones that tourists rarely enter.

Off to see the gf for the weekend.
May pop to liverpool sunday evening to catch up with some old college friends. :)

Going to be a quiet one to be honest. :(

Hello, i've just come back from hol. Went to Devon thanks, and South Wales. Did some deep sea fishing, lots of kip and national trust properties.

Exact opposite of last years trip, but 6 weeks till baby oclock touch wood so got to be a good boy.

This weekend I am off to a wedding in Newcastle, see an old friend and have some general day time drinkies/wedding fun8).

Friday - Off to Leeds for some shopping and a night out. Has been a while since I've hit up Call Lane so im looking forward to it.

Saturday - Little Bro's 21st so family day before his party later on at night. Hopefully plenty of lovely females have been invited ;)

Sunday -Football then chill out having a sunday roast.

If anyone knows of a decent place to go for a party in London on a Thursday night please do tell me.

All the way to Kingsland Road last night for a post-Ibiza pre-weekend few drinks with a friend at Russian Bar, not being able to face the Regional restrictions .. absolutely awful and dead as a dodo. Does nothing worth going to happen in Britain outside Friday and Saturday nights ? !!!!!!! :evil:

I have a date for the first time with an older bloke !!:eek:

:eek: - didn't know JV was going through with it !! :lol:

If anyone knows of a decent place to go for a party in London on a Thursday night please do tell me.

All the way to Kingsland Road last night for a post-Ibiza pre-weekend few drinks with a friend at Russian Bar, not being able to face the Regional restrictions .. absolutely awful and dead as a dodo. Does nothing worth going to happen in Britain outside Friday and Saturday nights ? !!!!!!! :evil:

:eek: - didn't know JV was going through with it !! :lol:

Depends, the student nights in London are a laugh ;)

And good luck with the date, Crispy ;)

Back