Weekend Plans

fri: the dolphin, hackney

sat: my flatmate's hairdresser is doing some doo with rampling in some boozer apparently. I'll probably get dragged along with the enthusiam of a cow heading to abbatoir

sun: god knows - hopefully tickling and cuddling the future Mrs Olly. More likely, self-harming on settee whilst my brain implodes to TMF on the telly

have a good weekend, friend and foe, alike.

fri - celebrate concluding the sale of our flat with some cerveza and chinese food

sat - early start for the old firm match, hopefully i'm celebrating afterwards, then a night in to avoid the undoubted carnage imminent

sun - dinner at in-laws then wedding reception for a friend of the wife

mon - start the mortgage process for the new house - supposed to move in on the 21st May :eek:

sat: my flatmate's hairdresser is doing some doo

Simon? He's a thoroughly decent chap, I'd go if I were you - if you can bite your lip about the lack of techno, then I'm sure they'll give you a decent enough jackanory about shoom :D

If so I was going to the Macbeth for that now plans have been a-changed....A night on the tiles with el buckeroooooo!

Simon? He's a thoroughly decent chap, I'd go if I were you - if you can bite your lip about the lack of techno, then I'm sure they'll give you a decent enough jackanory about shoom :D

If so I was going to the Macbeth for that now plans have been a-changed....A night on the tiles with el buckeroooooo!

blimey! don't know him myself but I'm guessing we must know some of the same crew

I must say I don't know this venue at all or most of the people going. I'm going grudgingly cos I'd rather be at the russian bar

the plan WAS a minxy evening of throwing shapes on the dancefloor to Darren Emerson tonight, but everyone has bailed at the last minute :spank: so no idea now....... lightweights!!!!!!

This weekend:

Friday night - London leg of a mate's stag do. On the beer in Camden.

Saturday - disco bus picks us up in Camden at 2am for trip to Gatwick. 6am flight to Austria for a week's skiing in Saalbach-Hinterglemm (sp?)

Return next Sat.

You drag this one up from time to time just to embarrass me, don't you? :cry:

(jeez... can't believe that was only 6 years ago... looks like an argument among teenagers! :lol:)

(jeez... can't believe that was only 6 years ago... looks like an argument among teenagers! :lol:)

You mean it's an old one?:oops:

I just posted my weekend plans!:p

He's only doing it because he knows it winds me up! :oops:

Turning 40 (and grey) has not been kind to his grumpiness it appears. :lol:

Well I had great fun reading this thread :lol:. Mirror, mirror on the wall - who is the most "hardcore" of them all ? Answers on a postcard to the artist formerly known as "X-Amount"..

fri: the dolphin, hackney

sat: my flatmate's hairdresser is doing some doo with rampling in some boozer apparently. I'll probably get dragged along with the enthusiam of a cow heading to abbatoir

sun: god knows - hopefully tickling and cuddling the future Mrs Olly. More likely, self-harming on settee whilst my brain implodes to TMF on the telly

have a good weekend, friend and foe, alike.

this made me chuckle

Back