Weekend Plans

Fri - Flying to Dusseldorf with the missus, probably just get drunk somewhere in the old town :)

Sat - Meet up with my buddy Daniel and head to Tribehouse - Timo Maas, LocoDice, Luciano and Daniel Taylor YEAH BABY ;) :D

Sun - Sightseeing and flight home :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I hardly go clubbing, I hardly know DJ's and that the last time I visited an afterhours the song Lady was the top tune, I don't know if it's approiate to post my weekend plans :eek: :lol: :lol:

Tomorrow: euroleague game at Barça's, then something to eat and something to drink at the usual place
Friday: off at three, traditional friday lunch with the girlies somewhere sunny and near the beach. Later on the evening, sushi and drinks with a friend.

Saturday: don't know
Sunday: going with all my friends to a natural parck near BCN, having a big meal with lots of drinks and L___C___ and probably a great siesta under a tree :D

Well, it's February so that means clubbing season is here again! James Zabiela is playing at Shine and I am off to get tickets this afternoon. I generally like to stay clear-headed when clubbing but something about the Shine atmosphere (or maybe something about the £1.50 bottles of Tennent's) always seems to set off some kind of reaction in my brain which causes me to drink to excess so I fancy Sunday will be one of those 'difficult' days. It's also the first chance to find out how tolerant the new neighbours are of afterparties!

I'd say your inability to find fault with anything you do, nor to aplly any sort of external logic or reasoning infers me to think you're quit a boring person to be around. To sum it up, I think of you as one of those twunts (and apologies for the overt rug reference) who refuses to share their drugs with other people because, quite frankly "why should you: they havent paid for them".

:lol:

Had to drag this one up, didn't you Buckster! :evil:

At least I'm glad that I get along with Dan now... don't think he's had a good rant at me in ages :lol:

And what the hell was I babbling on about, anyway? :lol:

Had to drag this one up, didn't you Buckster! :evil:

At least I'm glad that I get along with Dan now... don't think he's had a good rant at me in ages :lol:

And what the hell was I babbling on about, anyway? :lol:

What else can I say but sorry :oops:

:spank:

;)

has 2 grandstand passes to the marathon if anyone want to come to ealing to pick em up (theyre for 9am till 1am), as Liam no longer requires them due to his sterling fundraising efforts, whereby he's managed to blag enough for his entourage!

PM me before 5pm if you want them. 1st come 1st served! ;)

Morbyd, you're like a boring version of Drew. Irrationally proud of your myopic opinions.

Welcome to the factordome:

1) You clearly don't party hard, because you can sleep, and go out the next day, ipso facto, if I've got my latin right. I'd hate to be that way inclined that I knew I was going to bed after one club on a Saturday.

2) Clubs on Friday are no good. Any pro knows it's about saving yourself for "the (one) Weeknd event", which is the Saturday night out. How else do you catch up with nonclubbing friends? It's no competition to say how many times one can visit club 13 or fabrique on a weekend.

3) Clubbing, like your football reports/opinions, always sound as if it's what it "should" sound like. e.g., you "soccer" dreports sound like you've transcribed them from a columnist or "soccer" pundit. No-one I know talks about football i the way you do.

You profess to be this "double header" becsause you sound like you're trying to be Johnny Igoclubbingmorethanyou (who's good firends with Johnny Iknowmoreaboutfootballmorethanyou, yet your arguements fall at the first hurdle.

I'd say your inability to find fault with anything you do, nor to aplly any sort of external logic or reasoning infers me to think you're quit a boring person to be around. To sum it up, I think of you as one of those twunts (and apologies for the overt rug reference) who refuses to share their drugs with other people because, quite frankly "why should you: they havent paid for them".

Now, get ready to o.d. on the rolleyes smilie, and sarcastically agree with me, because you have run out of arguements a la "capitalism is lovely and faultless", circa December 05

Oh, and critice me for the rant. I care.

Tonight - Footy Annual Dinner

Tomorrow - meeting Dan-X (nee X-Amount) for beers, hopefully with one Johnny Morbyd.

Er..sorry I thought this was this weeks, is it an old one? Is this thing on?

:)lol:)

Gosh what was that all about? :eek: :confused:

Far too cross for a Friday lunch time. :eek:

This weekend I'm going camping in Sussex on a site called 'Woo Woo' (referring to a train sound from a nearby track - not lady bits! :lol:)

Hoping to switch off, destress, forget the city, look at stars and get back to nature (man).

Tonight - Footy Annual Dinner

Tomorrow - meeting Dan-X (nee X-Amount) for beers, hopefully with one Johnny Morbyd.

Er..sorry I thought this was this weeks, is it an old one? Is this thing on?

:)lol:)
Cant let sleeping dogs lie, can you? :lol:

Good news re: tomorrow. Text me the when & where.
You going to Superfreq later on?

Cant let sleeping dogs lie, can you? :lol:

Good news re: tomorrow. Text me the when & where.
You going to Superfreq later on?

We'd like to, but let you have the MWG's tix as this wasn't planned and now have left it a bit late to pull strings for list. I've asked a mate to try and sort so we'll see.

You still got my number - another new phone here, so text so I've got yours.

Sleeping dogs lie? I've printed this for further discussions tomorrow!:lol:

Back