Weekend Plans

Buckley

Friday - fly to Frankfurt for Cocoon

Saturday - carry on

Sunday - fly home and pass out

WAHEY!!!! Can't wait, hence the early Weekend Plans post!:p

extremely early weekend plans post!

Who are you seeing at cocoon mr buckley? It really is the best club I've ever been to, absolutely fantastic. The saturday crowd when I went was very weird though, incredibly badly dressed :lol: :lol: and they all left pretty early! Friday will no doubt be far better. If you're eating at micro get the tuna steak - it's amazing 8) .

Friday: No plans yet, probably will get a bit pissed but will try and have an early one.

Saturday: Will probably head to london early to see my daddy for lunch and maybe dinner, and then head out to a bar somewhere for my friend's birthday celebrations and we'll head after that to ministry for sander K. Super excited. We'd like to do some afterhours too - can't decide what yet though, not really super keen on beyond, any suggestions? Prefer darker music rather than cheesy funky stuff, I need something to get dirty to, especially after sander K. Maybe we'll just head out for breakfast and then go to wrong on the sunday afternoon...

sunday: recovery/sleep/death/wrong

I've got a really good weekend coming up too :D

Thursday - work night out at the Comedy Club in Picadilly

Friday - day off work :D Me and Jon are going down to Brighton to see the Strokes play live :D :D :D Got a night booked in a hotel too so this should be a really fun day/night.

Saturday - driving into London to meet my friends at another hotel! it's my belated birthday girly night out, so we'll be drinking and dancing til the early hours :twisted:

Sunday - probably wake up feeling very wrong indeed and somehow manage to drive back to Watford :eek:

Fri: I have a second date with a girl, so out for dinner and drinks I think:D

Sat: My mates 22nd birthday, so party at his first then into town, not decided yet where we're heading:p

Sun: Hopefully avoid an afterparty so I can get up and do something productive:D

8)
naddyz said:
extremely early weekend plans post!

Who are you seeing at cocoon mr buckley? It really is the best club I've ever been to, absolutely fantastic. The saturday crowd when I went was very weird though, incredibly badly dressed :lol: :lol: and they all left pretty early! Friday will no doubt be far better. If you're eating at micro get the tuna steak - it's amazing 8) .

That's made me even more excited! Thank you sir!

Seeing Sven Vath - no idea who else...I'm the 26 Scottish loons we're going with will know. (Mr Hirst - who else is on?)

Is Micro the Cocoon restaurant? If so that's where we're eating and might well take your recommendation on what to have.

Buckley said:
8)

That's made me even more excited! Thank you sir!

Seeing Sven Vath - no idea who else...I'm the 26 Scottish loons we're going with will know. (Mr Hirst - who else is on?)

Is Micro the Cocoon restaurant? If so that's where we're eating and might well take your recommendation on what to have.

My friend had the tuna steak and he says it was the best one he'd ever had, and he's eaten it in some amazing places. The restaurant is absolutely fantastic, I won't spoil it to you by saying what it's like, but it is really class. Gets you free entry too when you eat there.

Silk is the other restaurant, that's much more expensive so we didn't eat there. Micro is pretty expensive but worth it cos of the free entry. I'd probably say don't bother with the noodle type dishes that are cheaper, they're nice but you feel like it's just a plate of very nice noodles, whilst everything else is a bit more exciting. I can't remember what I had - sea bass I think but it was a special maybe? Was excellent though.

Techno will suit the club a lot more than the house I went to see I reckon, and also see if you can go 'equipped' as for some reason people looked at us as if we were weirdos when we asked around, it seemed to be impossible to get anything there. Might be different on the friday though.

I'm excited for you, I really want to go back and go again, it was one of the highlights of last year my frankfurt weekender. Would definitely do a friday rather than a saturday though.

:D

Friday: Fiction at the Cross (my first night out this year and probably my first drink this year)......possibly followed by AM.
Saturday: Find a pub to watch the first games of the Six Nations. Not sure if Im going to do anything Saturday night.
Sunday: No plans yet.

***Edited****

Joeys warming up for Hed Kandi but wont probably stay until the end so not too bad.

and then . . . . . .

Absolutley nothing but nice food, dvd's and sleep

Last edited by a moderator:
hello everyone my god its been 3 months since i last visited this site. this is what having a job does for my social internet life! im off 'ill' today so im catching up on all 7759 new posts! :eek: anyway my weekend plans are,

Fri- prob just chilled out evening maybe a takeaway (or not if im being good!)

Sat- Marco V in Preston. can't wait was hoping it wouldn't be a long wait till i got to see him play again. the man did not dissapoint was only just over a month sice i saw him in liverpool. he must be doing a tour of the north. good man!

Sun- as usual, recovery day. although i should prob go for a run seen as im in training. we will see how i feel sun morning. :rolleyes: :lol:

Friday night is Sven plus Pig & Dan (who release on Cocoon Recordings), plus the residents.
Then there'll be the obligatory afters and lashings of fine German ale !
:)

We're eating in Micro beforehand - and i'd agree with you that it's one of the most fantastic places i've ever been in !

Seeing Sven Vath in his own club is going to be pretty awesome. Last year we were there for Hawtin and it was a stunning night - I can't wait to see the club again.

Friday - agreed to go to the cinema with Tom to watch the gay cowboy film and voyeur over some b__s__ action :lol:

Saturday - Sander K @ Ministry

Sunday - wine/more minxiness/the usual

fergie19 said:
Only your second date with a girl? At your age? Surprising... were you into boys before?:lol: ;)

Friday - Fabrique 2nd birthday party with their residents (Causelove being one of my favorites) and special guest Wally Lopez

Saturday - Hopefully pick up my repaired computer. Evening plans include a visit to club Slava to see our good friend Stonebridge and, as the phrase goes, "put 'em high" :lol:

Sunday - Big party planned for collective viewing of Chelsea v Liverpool at a very nice sports bar that just opened up. Afterwards get a couple of hours of sleep then off to a different sports bar to watch the Superbowl at some ungodly hour of the morning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fergie19

Only your second date with a girl? At your age? Surprising... were you into boys before?:lol: ;)

:lol: :lol: Was waiting for a reply like that;)

Had a first date with her last week, second one on Fri. Not been doing too bad lately, 4 different dates in 4 weeks. Think I'm a bit too picky now though:lol:

Rachel comes down this weekend so meeting her at the station friday night. Just gonna chill friday night and saturday whilst watching England against Wales. Then get ready for sander k.

sunday - the usual veg out in front of the sofa and say bye to rachel.:cry:

Buckley I can't believe you're going to Cocoon!!! Can I fit in your suitcase? Cocoon is my favourite party in Ibiza, I really want to go to Frankfurt!!!

Ferd said:
Might take a break after the double header from last weekend. Either that or Sander K too.
Ferd.. don't tell me a strapping young man like you needs a break after a double header... I do 2 nights practially every weekend and am still standing :spank:
(though, admittedly, I engage in afterparty action usually only once a week)

Robo said:
Rachel comes down this weekend so meeting her at the station friday night. Just gonna chill friday night and saturday whilst watching England against Wales. Then get ready for sander k.

sunday - the usual veg out in front of the sofa and say bye to rachel.:cry:

get her to move down man....or move to Nottingham, save a bundle in train fares and........no more horrible Sundays dreading "that time" ;)

jjinit said:
get her to move down man....or move to Nottingham, save a bundle in train fares and........no more horrible Sundays dreading "that time" ;)
I think she needs to finish university first. :spank:

Back