Weekend Plans!

Marques Wyatt and Roy Davis Jr. will be playing together at my familial hangout, Detroit Bar. Cover $10. Can't beat that. That's my Friday.

Saturday and Sunday... I will have to play it by ear.

Cheers,

LagunaBeachCA

Clara said:
Fraz: Just head to the Sub Club for Subculture on the Saturday and hear some real house music and classics.

Clara,

Thanks for the tip ;) May just do that.......

Friday - hopefully nothing as we are still in rehab after last weekend! :eek:

Saturday - Playing 12:00 - 02:00 at Chunkaphunk in Timbuk2 - dirty acid lines and breaks aplenty planned for this rather dark little cellar club in Bristol.

Sunday - as little as possible

crofty said:
Friday - hopefully nothing as we are still in rehab after last weekend! :eek:

Always the sign of a good wkend when you need a week to recover ;)

Hope Saturday goes well for you :D

Friday : Staying in..

Saturday: Barcelona v Real Madrid.. Come on Barca!!
Followed by Underwater at the End

Sunday staying in

Fri - probably just have a chilled one at home
Sat - moving all day followed by egg @ night
Sun - chill :D

fri - zero 7, then francois k
sat- sneak and jacques lu cont then back for some stacey pullen and more, and some parties

Clara Did you get that cd I sent you of Akufen?

tis indeed. should be the 3rd time Ive seen them in 2004, gave my tickets to bestival to some mates who wanted to go though so this will be the 2nd time this year :)

nish said:
fri - zero 7, then francois k
sat- sneak and jacques lu cont then back for some stacey pullen and more, and some parties

Clara Did you get that cd I sent you of Akufen?

I did indeed! I thought I'd thanked you profously for it a while back? If not, well thanks again! :D

Really looking forward to tonight.

Buckley said:
Beckiboo said:
My boyfriend and my best friend share the same birthday, how unfair is that? Every year I'm made to choose between their birthday celebrations :evil:

Have you ever seen them at the same time :?: The old present el double ruse, eh?

Now you mention it.... they do look quite alike :eek:

I must attract Scorpio's, November is such an expensive month for me :evil:

Weekend is over for me already.

Seen Tall Paul on play at Vox on thursday night. here u can find the pics i shot that night:
Tall Paul @ Vox, 18/11/04

Friday belonged to a local DJ friend of mine who played at Ha'Oman 17 club.

All in all a regular not-so-relaxed weekend :D
Bring the next one on...

Zero 7 - TOP. Had a spare guestlist place so took a mate whos never seen them before, after 5 mins he was converted :)

Clara- nice one

Kind of wish I'd gone to see Justus Kohncke at the Art School the following day instead.

Oh well...

Back