Weekend Plans!

silvia

Tomorrow: food, drinks and laughs with the usual suspects
Friday: Natacha Atlas in concert followed by Arabic Grooves night @ La Paloma 8)
Saturday: The big day, going to BARÇA - MADRID. Depending on the results, going out or going home :rolleyes:
Sunday: don't know, probably spending the day in the sofa

Not sure .. either the Slammin Boys at Hustle, Sheffield ... or, I am trying to find out if this is so, Francois K at The Bomb ! <-- If that's true, it will be him !

No plans for the weekend as yet. May pop into B'ham though Sat afternoon to take my dress back and try and get a new one. May treat Joey to Lunch in the Mailbox too.

gonna take Paul out for dinner Friday night
Saturday-Christmas shopping :evil: then onto Kinky for a few hours to say farewell to a friend, and happy birthday to another. wont be a late one as Paul has to be at work Sunday morning :evil: :evil: :evil:
Sunday- Pick up the kiddleys, and take them out somewhere :D

*I'm getting sooooooooooooooooooooooo excited about Christmas :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Fri - drinks for friends birthday in Clapham
Sat - tbc was going to have quiet wkend but just seen that Tribal Sessions are @ Egg with Krysko and Greg Vickers so would be rude not to (c) :lol:
Sun - just normal Sunday stuff

Barbie said:
IBIZALISA said:
*I'm getting sooooooooooooooooooooooo excited about Christmas :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Me too Leese, I've just bout finished all my Christmas shopping already :lol:

every day I just get more and more excited, I've even bought housey magazines :eek: :eek: for ideas on decorating the house :lol: :lol: :lol:

maybe I shouldn't have confessed to that bit :oops: :lol: :lol:

Tommorrow, fly to Goa, get married in an old Portugese church.

Then big celebrations on a beach with a fireworks display.

Just an average weekend really. ;)

I've bought the missus loads of Tiffany's jewellery which she doesn't know about, I'm going to give them to her on the flight on the way there.

Am i going to get laid or what? ;)

Have a great one Mark 8)

Fri: Trying to have yet another quiet weekend to recouperate my system and bank balance :confused: A girl I've started seeing is coming up from Glasgow, so we're just staying in with a dvd.

Sat: Probably both head into town for shopping action during the day. At night, cooking said lady dinner then taking her out to the cinema

Sun: Bed day ;)

Mark .. :D that's got me all smiley ... I hope you have a fantastic time .... Many Congratulations X

KarlosHx said:
Barbie said:
IBIZALISA said:

Me too Leese, I've just bout finished all my Christmas shopping already :lol:

All my xmas shopping is done too! I can waaaaaaaaaaaait i LOVE christmas :lol:

I have nothing done. The weather it's been too hot to think about Christmas. But all my lists are done ;)

MARKB said:

I've bought the missus loads of Tiffany's jewellery which she doesn't know about, I'm going to give them to her on the flight on the way there.

That sounds beautiful Mark, apart from the last bit :rolleyes: ;) , have a wonderful day, and a wonderful time ;)

MARKB said:

She's a very lucky girl, congratulations to the both of you :D

Back