me either my hats not even ready, so I cant make it unfortunately :lol:

Damn, Leese!

I'll make sure I have a drink for you!

And me!

Congratulations Mark, i'm made up for ya :D

For us:

Friday: Xbox :p

Saturday: Quiet night in - hopefully watch Farhenheit 911

Sunday: Get up late, go for lunch @ The Forum and maybe go visit relatives for a change.

Going to try and be sensible for a while. Not had any alcohol/drugs/fags since saturday night :D

sensible weekend for the Pups - both full of cold and run down from the weekend's shennanigans in London...... Comfort food, DVD's etc..... soooo looking forward to it too! Staying in...... Its the new going out!! ;)

Barbie said:
Fri - drinks for friends birthday in Clapham
Sat - tbc was going to have quiet wkend but just seen that Tribal Sessions are @ Egg with Krysko and Greg Vickers so would be rude not to (c) :lol:
Sun - just normal Sunday stuff

I am out for a friends birthday in Clapham Friday night too! Can't remeber the name of the bar, but it's Clapham High Street.

Friday - friend's birthday drinks in Tiger Tiger, followed by a curry with Jon and family
Saturday - Jon's birthday celebrations in London, followed by clubbing with my girlies to celebrate my best friends birthday :D
Sunday - JON'S BIRTHDAY :D Spend all day giving him pressies and eating birthday cake :D

My boyfriend and my best friend share the same birthday, how unfair is that? Every year I'm made to choose between their birthday celebrations :evil:

Beckiboo said:
Saturday - Jon's birthday celebrations in London, followed by clubbing with my girlies to celebrate my best friends birthday :D

Where are you going for drinks, we'll join you before we go clubbing, I'm sure Tom will want to have a few beers and whisky chasers with his bro for his birthday :lol:

Barbie said:
Beckiboo said:

Where are you going for drinks, we'll join you before we go clubbing, I'm sure Tom will want to have a few beers and whisky chasers with his bro for his birthday :lol:

Well we know what a hardened drinker he is ;)

I'm not sure where they're going yet, they were saying something about Angel... but that's not definate! it'll be somewhere in London, I'll let you know when ;)

Beckiboo said:
Well we know what a hardened drinker he is ;)

I'm not sure where they're going yet, they were saying something about Angel... but that's not definate! it'll be somewhere in London, I'll let you know when ;)

Angel will be cool cos I think we're going to Egg but we're easy :D

IBIZALISA said:
*I'm getting sooooooooooooooooooooooo excited about Christmas :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

every day I just get more and more excited, I've even bought housey magazines :eek: :eek: for ideas on decorating the house :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm really excited this year too, especially since it's my and macdonsj's first Christmas in our flat. Looking forward to getting our decorations! :D

Civilised one for me this weekend

Friday - friends birthday drinks
Saturday - a bit of diy in the daytime, and then a mates coming around for dinner and a dvd in the evening
Sunday - christmas shopping and an exhibition

cookie said:
I thought I was going to be able to hide from you this weekend, but it looks like I'll be seeing you on friday :rolleyes: :lol:

Uh-oh :eek: That's 'civilised' drinks out the window then :rolleyes: :lol: ;)

Well we know what a hardened drinker he is

I'm not sure where they're going yet, they were saying something about Angel... but that's not definate! it'll be somewhere in London, I'll let you know when

Woohoo would be good to see you on sat, I was actually waiting to get an exact place then was going to email everyone, will no dount be around london somewhere..

The reason it's taking so long to organise is it's also two of my other friends birthdays so we are trying to please everyone

lynch said:
Woohoo would be good to see you on sat, I was actually waiting to get an exact place then was going to email everyone, will no dount be around london somewhere..

The reason it's taking so long to organise is it's also two of my other friends birthdays so we are trying to please everyone

Cool Jon, just let us know where and when :D

glasgow-chick said:
IBIZALISA said:
*I'm getting sooooooooooooooooooooooo excited about Christmas :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

every day I just get more and more excited, I've even bought housey magazines :eek: :eek: for ideas on decorating the house :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm really excited this year too, especially since it's my and macdonsj's first Christmas in our flat. Looking forward to getting our decorations! :D

Think thats why I'm over excited this year, this is mine and pauls first house together, so thinkit makes it that extra bit special :D

IBIZALISA said:

Think thats why I'm over excited this year, this is mine and pauls first house together, so thinkit makes it that extra bit special :D[/quote]

It's my second Christmas living with Pep but it's first in our new house. Getting all excited without nothing done or planned :eek: :lol:
Isn't love great? ;)

Back