Weekend Plans!

silvia said:
It's my second Christmas living with Pep but it's first in our new house. Getting all excited without nothing done or planned :eek: :lol:
Isn't love great? ;)

me too silv.

Love is great, I really do love my house :lol: :lol: :lol:

Civilised weekend ahead.

Visiting Kaz' family in Stirling. Weekend will include some shopping, lunches and out to numerous bars in the evening - their ain't much of a club scene though :confused:

Train back home Sunday.....

my weekend starts now no lectures till monday

tonight:england v spain
thursday-catch up on some work and then chill
friday- get drunk
saturday-get drunk
sunday-play footy

Visiting Kaz' family in Stirling. Weekend will include some shopping, lunches and out to numerous bars in the evening - their ain't much of a club scene though

Just do what we always do in Stirling Fraz....

..Jump on a train and head out in Glasgow ;)

Fergie19 said:
Visiting Kaz' family in Stirling. Weekend will include some shopping, lunches and out to numerous bars in the evening - their ain't much of a club scene though

Just do what we always do in Stirling Fraz....

..Jump on a train and head out in Glasgow ;)

Fergie

The thought did cross my mind however getting back again would be a problem :rolleyes: . Also I am going to Glasgow in 2 weeks time to see Groove Armada and possibly to Hed Kandi at the Arches too :?: Needless to say we are staying in a nice hotel though 8)

Fergie

The thought did cross my mind however getting back again would be a problem . Also I am going to Glasgow in 2 weeks time to see Groove Armada and possibly to Hed Kandi at the Arches too Needless to say we are staying in a nice hotel though

We used to stay at mates in Glasgow but they've moved, so we have to always stay at mates in Stirling now. We thougth getting back would be problematic tio start with, but can always get a 5 seater cab for £45...not much when shared 8)

See you at Hed Kandi?

You'll find tiger Tiger very different from The Arches:

The Arches: Great up for it crowd, People there for the music, not alot of drunk folk ;) , great sound/light system

Tiger Tiger: More drinking being done ;) , commercial rnb and classic club 'cuts' ;) , yet very nice interior

Just depends what kinda night you want :p

Fergie19 said:

The Arches: Great up for it crowd, People there for the music, not alot of drunk folk ;) , great sound/light system

Tiger Tiger: More drinking being done ;) , commercial rnb and classic club 'cuts' ;) , yet very nice interior

Just looked at their website and the interior looks like my kinda place. I hate rnb :evil: but love club classics. I don't think the crowd at the arches is as good as it used to be :confused: Also I think the HK party is also a colours night which attracts a lot of neds :rolleyes:

Beckiboo said:
My boyfriend and my best friend share the same birthday, how unfair is that? Every year I'm made to choose between their birthday celebrations :evil:

Have you ever seen them at the same time :?: The old present el double ruse, eh?

Buckley said:
mambobirdette said:
treat Joey to Lunch in the Mailbox too.

Is that a euphemism? :lol:

:lol: :lol: No silly :lol:

Made me giggle tho

Its here:-

STORE_Birmingham.jpg

Fergie19 said:

sorry to butt in :oops: not a fan of Tiger Tiger at all :confused: although nice decor and yes to be fair there were some good club classics on downstairs, I have found the place to be riddled with grannies and grandads getting glammed up trying to pull a young 'un :x Did feel there was too many Bet Lynch types, greasy footballers and too many people thinking they are 'it and a bit' - plus drinks are quite expensive and they still look for a tip :rolleyes:

Angie24 said:
Fergie19 said:

sorry to butt in :oops: not a fan of Tiger Tiger at all :confused: although nice decor and yes to be fair there were some good club classics on downstairs, I have found the place to be riddled with grannies and grandads getting glammed up trying to pull a young 'un :x Did feel there was too many Bet Lynch types, greasy footballers and too many people thinking they are 'it and a bit' - plus drinks are quite expensive and they still look for a tip :rolleyes:

Eeew :!: I can just see it now, 50+ Glaswegian tantastic granny with her Louie Vitton bag thinking shes hot - maybe not :eek:

Yip it is kinda like that. We have one that has just opened, but its not really my scene. Prefer a good club night now rather than hearing the same music they play in all those kinda places.

Fraz, you do get neds at the Arches, but they really don't bother you. I expect the crowd to be slightly better as well cause it's a Hed Kandi night

Fraz said:
Angie24 said:
Fergie19 said:

Eeew :!: I can just see it now, 50+ Glaswegian tantastic granny with her Louie Vitton bag thinking shes hot - maybe not :eek:

I'm afraid that's exactly what it is - footballer's wives territory (but with less class).

Fraz: Just head to the Sub Club for Subculture on the Saturday and hear some real house music and classics.

Back