Weekend Plans. . .

Tonight >> We've got Andre Lodemann coming to play followed by some afters action.

Sat > Continuation of friday i'd imagine although I need to make sure I get some sleep as I have to work on Sunday.

Sun > Drive to Gerrard's cross for work. :/

Tonight >> We've got Andre Lodemann coming to play followed by some afters action.

Sat > Continuation of friday i'd imagine although I need to make sure I get some sleep as I have to work on Sunday.

Sun > Drive to Gerrard's cross for work. :/

quality booking mate. all best with that

Staying in tonight maybe make a home made curry.
Saturday maybe some gymage then its UNDERWORLD at Brixton academy!
Sunday may be continuation of saturday depending what we decide , a mate is playing Jaded in London Bridge in the morning which could be tempting

How long you at GX for Rusty?

Where you working? There is one half decent pub in the area....

Working at the rail station.

I started down there last week. I'm sure the Gerrards Cross site has around 1 month to go.

I'm working for Bam Nuttall so I'm actually based in Banbury as thats where their office is. I'm on a contract so not too sure how long i'll be around down there but there seems to be plenty of work to be done at various other stations.

Olly said:
quality booking mate. all best with that

Cheers mate.

vile hangover. overrinsed the san miguel last night at the Drop basement in East London town

weatherall played some lovely stuff, a lot of super-spacey sub120bpm housers, none of which I could id, the days of slyly craning your head over the decks are long gone :cry:

the drop is one funny venue. Basically it's tiny (80 people capacity max?) looks like a dark victorian railway station waiting room, with two old benches facing each other and the dj area at the end, behind which hangs this huge mirror which splits down the middle. The owner however by all accounts is a bit of a ***** and has been known to doublebook the weekends wwith private parties, making it a risky venue for promoters especially if you've flown someone in from the US at great expense.. but for midweekers a very nice local to have, esp with residents of that calibre. Back to bed, er, I mean work.

Working at the rail station.

I started down there last week. I'm sure the Gerrards Cross site has around 1 month to go.

I'm working for Bam Nuttall so I'm actually based in Banbury as thats where their office is. I'm on a contract so not too sure how long i'll be around down there but there seems to be plenty of work to be done at various other stations.

Cheers mate.

I'm just down the road in GX sewage treatment works -it's all glamour!:lol:

Well Underworld were immense! Karl put so much energy into that performance , I thought they had finished but was another hour to go! went to old st to catch last few hours at the new place Nomad but was already shut for some reason so ventured on to Jaded at Cable. Not too busy and good mix of ppl. Some fine moustaches for Movember , Chris Stanford n Tred benedict played some nice techier stuff. Left about 10am as the random id been chatting to became increasingly lairy and was sizing up some new arrivals for a fight and was trying to get me involved , so i promptly left .

My weekend involved spending the WHOLE day at Harrods due to a trip organised through (future) mother in laws work...she works for John Lewis and they had a coach trip up there, had to be up at 7 :eek: - was quite a draining day to say the least.....

Sunday much more relaxing, pottered round the shops with the BF and then a nice lazy afternoon of telly and eating 8)

Get down, it's saturday night.
Saturday night, saturday night.
Get down, it's saturday night
Saturday night, saturday night.

Saturday morning,
Friday's enemy
Housework is calling,
But where to begin
Kids are out of school,
Trying to find a friend
Everybody's busy,
Can't wait for the night to begin

You work all week long,
You work your fingers to the bone
Fridays' enemy,
I can't wait for saturday to begin!

Gonna have myself some fun fun fun fun
(Get down it's saturday night, gonna be alright)
Make love until the morning come (x2)

I love to party, everybody does.
You can't wait for the weekend no no
See what you get into
But you've got to get down down down down
Even if you stay at home
Make love and listen to the music
You've got to let yourself go go go go go, girl

You work all week long,
Fridays' enemy, yeah.

In New York, in Detroit
Yeah Yeah.
In New York, in Detroit
Even in L.A.

I can't wait for saturday to begin (x4)

You work all week long,
Fridays' enemy,

Some like the party, some like the dance
Some like to make romance
Some like to smoke, some like to joke
Some like to drink, some like to think
Some is on the blink
Me, my baby and me, yeah.

You work all week long,
You work the fingers to the bone
Fridays' enemy,

Get down, get down, get down and spend the night

Cocoon at fabric to see Sven and Dinky, amongst others :)

And probably standing outside in the cold for ages because my companions chose not to buy a ticket and it is sold out.

Cocoon at fabric to see Sven and Dinky, amongst others :)

And probably standing outside in the cold for ages because my companions chose not to buy a ticket and it is sold out.

how was it?

also - was browsing your blog - any chance you could attach download links or youtube clips beneath each track?

Back