Weekend Plans. . .

Friday off to Barcelona! :D

Friday night: Seb Fontaine at Stardust.

Saturday: Watch the big the game.. maybe bump into Silvia ;)
Then maybe Space, or Discotheque or Catwalk.

Back on monday :(

Ferd said:
Friday off to Barcelona! :D

Friday night: Seb Fontaine at Stardust.

Saturday: Watch the big the game.. maybe bump into Silvia ;)
Then maybe Space, or Discotheque or Catwalk.

Back on monday :(

Ferd, no sunday clubbing? ;) Café Olé and La Madame are veeeery popular :D

I'm going to Holland tomorrow, need to wake up in 5 hours :eek:
Got museum tours booked (yawn) but there is one decent ish club in The Hague where we are staying, on Friday its a trance night with Rank 1 and Signum and others, Saturday has the Shapeshifters, so there is some reasonably good music to keep me entertained, and I'll be back on Monday.
Baby
Peace and Bush

Today - Tom is off work so I'm making him come Christmas shopping :lol: then we're going for dinner @ The Wolseley

Saturday - Defected @ Ministry

Sunday - usual Sunday shenanigans of rose, footy etc

Wow Barbie!

You are definitly ready to move down the south, it's friday and you just got your weekend plans!
Good work, girlie! ;) :lol: :lol:

silvia said:
Wow Barbie!

You are definitly ready to move down the south, it's friday and you just got your weekend plans!
Good work, girlie! ;) :lol: :lol:

I know I'm impressed with my menanana-ness :lol: ;)

Altho I am going Christmas shopping, that's not a very Spanish thing to do is it :confused: :lol:

Barbie said:
I know I'm impressed with my menanana-ness :lol: ;)

Altho I am going Christmas shopping, that's not a very Spanish thing to do is it :confused: :lol:

NO, it's not. The 6th and 8th desember is bank holiday (again :lol: ) and everybody starts xstmas shopping that week. But I'm going tomorrow with Alex :eek: :lol: :lol:

silvia said:
Saturday: christmas shopping, then going to see Barça - Depor 8)

My sisters boyfriend is off on a stag do to Barcelona this weekend and they are heading to this - look out for some drunken lads in kilts ;)

Tonight - highly dangerous home made firework display at friends work. getting a bit concerned the bonfire is seeming a bit too big for the area it's in :eek:

Tomorrow - been waiting for ages, but Big Cox has finally arrived yay!! So Carl Cox and Michel de Hey at the arches in Glasgow - February was amazing so can't wait, defo my fave DJ :D 8)

Sunday - probably in a dispicable (sp) nick, but taken Monday off work so in true Spotlight style I hope to get straight back on it (if I stop!!)

Top weekend ahead :D ;) 8) :twisted: :p

:lol:

Actually once tried - me and a mate back in school took some wooden spills used for lighting gas taps and taped some magnesium ribbon to them. We knew the tape would melt but it wasn't supposed to last. Unfortunately it dripped molten gobbets of plastic onto his mum's kitchen carpet leaving big holes, all while glowing brighter than the sun. She wasn't best pleased. Daft place for a carpet anyway I reckon.

Scoobie said:
Angie24 said:
gingerfreak said:
Angie24 said:
Tonight - highly dangerous home made firework display at friends work.

You make your own fireworks???? :eek: :eek: :eek:

hee hee yeh the fun you can have breaking into a schools chemistry lab :eek: ;) :lol:

tomorrows headline- 'giant crater covers half of Scotland' :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can a crater 'cover' anything Scoobs? There's definitely a problem in there, methinks :?:

Buckley said:
Scoobie said:
Angie24 said:
gingerfreak said:
Angie24 said:
Tonight - highly dangerous home made firework display at friends work.

You make your own fireworks???? :eek: :eek: :eek:

hee hee yeh the fun you can have breaking into a schools chemistry lab :eek: ;) :lol:

tomorrows headline- 'giant crater covers half of Scotland' :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can a crater 'cover' anything Scoobs? There's definitely a problem in there, methinks :?:

Shall we find a smartarse to stand in the middle when we detonate the fireworks to find out? :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

Scoobie said:

Shall we find a smartarse to stand in the middle when we detonate the fireworks to find out? :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)[/quote]

Where would we get one of th....er, oh, I get ya.

Right, I'm off to the fancy dress shop. See ya Monday!

fri: fireworks and beer (in that order)
sat: seeing my parents in pm to be regaled with their holiday tales. prob/poss onto progress for Jo Mills in eve. my parents will almost certainly not be joining us for that though;)
sun:recovery, chillin, etc

btw, Babs, we went to the Wolsey for din-dins on Wednesday. My new favourite restaurant. really simple but excellent food. spectacular service and decor. not too expensive either (£50 each for 3 courses inc wine and 2 glasses of champers). enjoy.

Tonight: Donald Glaude
Tomorrow: Laundry and house chores... Night: Felix da Housecat
Sunday: Football and beer all day! (GO CHARGERS!!!)

Back