Weekend Plans. . .

IBIZALISA said:
*Saffy* said:
Jesus Christ .. it's only Tuesday ! :confused:

weekend plans has been put up on a Tuesday for the past month now I think, all bar one week :D

And there was me thinking Mambo was just excited !! :D

It's no good though .. I'm so looking forward to this weekend that seeing "Weekend Plans" made me think it was nearer than it was :( :cry:

spunkymonkey said:
Silv, I swear every week you say "this week was a bank holiday"

Now that you mention it......it does seem like Silv has a bank holiday every Monday.

It was a bank holiday across most of Europe on Monday, speaking of the weekend, I am going to Holland, yeah :D

jamesthemonkeh said:
spunkymonkey said:
Silv, I swear every week you say "this week was a bank holiday"

Now that you mention it......it does seem like Silv has a bank holiday every Monday.

It was a bank holiday across most of Europe on Monday, speaking of the weekend, I am going to Holland, yeah :D

:lol: :lol:

We have 21 working days as summer holidays. If you take them in a row it's 4 weeks.
THen two days for Easter.
Christmas day, boxing day, NY Day and Kings day (6th january)
Second Easter, one monday somewhere in spring
Sant Joan, 24th june
1st may
and... From 11th september till christmas 7 Bank holidays

You know, we can be greassy but we know how to enjoy life ;)

Saturday: Off to Syndicate in Blackpool for Hed Kandi with Mr Collins et al, cant wait ! Matt - I'll be the one in the Kiss Me quick hat ;)

Anyone know any decent bars in Blackpool for a pre-club drinky, or is it ALL just Cheesetastic????????

If so , bring it on anyway!

Now it's thursday it's ok for me to know what will I do this weekend:
- Today, drinks and dinner with the usuals at my mate's bar. :D
- Tomorrow, girlies meeting at my friend's for a civilised dinner and lots of silly talks
- Saturday: christmas shopping, then going to see Barça - Depor 8) and probably going to la Paloma if we can get free tickets
- Sunday: family do to celebrate my nephew's 4th birthday :D

Off to Southport for some David Morales, Frankie Knuckles, Kerri Chandler, Frankie Feliciano, Simon Dunmore, Matty Helibronn, Norman Jay, Bob Jones, Colin Curtis, Billy Davidson, Steve Butler ... Brand New Heavies .. and LOADS more !!

I'm looking foward to this weekend more than anything I've been to clubbing wise, and that includes Ibiza !!

I still don't know what we're doing at the wkend, at last minute Tom has got long wkend off work and we fancied a long wkend in Brighton, spent all last night trying to find hotel in Brighton and everywhere is booked, normally when we go down in winter you can get a room no problem, does anyone know wtf is going on in Brighton this wkend :rolleyes:

Barbie said:
I still don't know what we're doing at the wkend, at last minute Tom has got long wkend off work and we fancied a long wkend in Brighton, spent all last night trying to find hotel in Brighton and everywhere is booked, normally when we go down in winter you can get a room no problem, does anyone know wtf is going on in Brighton this wkend :rolleyes:

Barbie! It's thursday and you still don't know what to do this weekend?
OMG! THat's a big tragedy :eek: :eek: :lol: :lol:

Barbie said:
silvia said:
Barbie! It's thursday and you still don't know what to do this weekend?
OMG! THat's a big tragedy :eek: :eek: :lol: :lol:

It's cos I'm embracing the menenana (sp??) way of life ;)

You only need few Bank holidays here and there and you'll be a perfect mañana girl :eek: :lol: :lol:

tomorrow - staying in and watching all the Simpsons gubbins on C4 ... :p

saturday - Refresh boat party up tha Thames followed by the after party @ Progress bar with Jo Mills! :D :eek: ;)

sunday - recovery ...

Friday - risk serious injury with fireworks

Saturday - (injuries permitting) first trip to Ministry for the Defected tour

Really looking forward to this weekend :p :p

Fri: Going to Aberdeen's fireworks display, then chilling back in my flat with some mates 8)

Sat: Driving down to Glasgow during the day, then out for dinner somewhere with mates. At night, heading to The Arches to see Carl Cox...cant funking wait, aint seen him in yonks! :p :D :p :D

Sun: Carry on sesh at mates house till we realise we need to drive back home :eek:

:D

Depending on tonight's fitness test on groin strain:

If not problematic:

Fri - Drive to Traffic to see Mark Sun, poss say a few hellos at Turnmills after but in bed by 3ish.

Sat afternoon - top of the table clash at footy.

Sat Night - party at mate's followed by Turnmills for Sanchez

Sun - carry on, then recover with beers and a roast

If groin needs resting:

Fri night - head to Manchester or Dublin (or any other suggestions??)

Sunday - Arrive home battered, rest up from early evening.

Back