Want to know about the mysterious atlantis....look here!

Robo said:
This is an excursion for the fit and healthy only. Atlantis is a beautiful beach opposite an impressive rock called Es Vedrá, close to Cala d Hort beach.

Location: Take the road from San Antonio to Cala d Hort and turn at La Torre de es Savinar to the beach.

atlantisesvedra.jpg

Es Vedrá

The steep drop leads to a thin stretch of sand 250m-long leading to the old half-submerged stone quarry, a disused quarry where previously the sandstone blocks were removed for the construction of the fortress in Ibiza.

atlantisdonotlookdown.jpg

Do not look down!

atlantiscliff.jpg

Great spot for climbers

atlantistree.jpg

Stretch of sand

atlantisshiva.jpg

Do not miss the natural cave with a painted image of the God, Shiva, who is claimed to protect the cave temple.

atlantis%20caveview.jpg

Nearly there

atlantis%20totem.jpg

The quarry

atlantisaphrodite.jpg

Aphrodite?

atlantisposeidon.jpg

Poseidon?

atlantishead.jpg

Apollo?

atlantis-snorkelling.jpg

An excellent place for snorkelling

atlantisquarry.jpg

The trek back up the slope is a challenge, but worth the effort.

taken from www.space-ibiza.com

BANNING OFFENCE! BAN HIM!!

The formations in the rocks are there because it was an old (rocks)carreer (rocks from atlantis have been used to build the church in dalt villa)(i exept the "faces" formation which have been made by some mysterious divinity)...About the paint of shiva, all i can say is that it's not me (i am a poor painter :confused: )

Madamefifi said:
Do you know why Atlantis has stayed mysterious for so long? Because everyone else respected the fact that its location should not be disclosed to just ANYBODY!

You can't just plaster it all over the internet.

Well done.

:evil:

Don't worry so much. It is still mysterious and people still can't find it as easy as you think. Although there are a lot of clues still it is a hassle to go there in an easy way. Even today the police has to rescue lost adventurers over there... People get killed over there.

It is not about "plaster"-ing on the internet as if it is a holiday journey.

I prever good information about dangers to prevent people to loose there lives instead of holding info because of the sacred and secret environment nice for the upperfew

:idea:

It is so easy to say: don't spill our treasures!
But I do not think they are spoild anyhow.

And by not giving away your treasure information you never get new beings interested in them. You probably don't want new beings to invade your territory.

In that case you better BUY the place and lock it off.

:evil:

hahah aww thats so silly "dont spoil it, lets keep it a secret" like as if the latest CAFE DEL MAR cd didnt have a booklet and guide to es vedra and atlantis! its so commercial that its NOT a secret, nor is it a club. its just some rocks somewhere that might be beautifyul and and a fun place to visit. even tho i havent been (yet maybe) thats all....

Olivier, people die over there? Those cliffs that overlook Es Vedre are deadly that's for sure....They come outta nowhere, no signs, railings, etc. It's a beautiful landmark, but certainly dangerous

Well it was kind of a package deal, but I paid about $100 (US) and there were about 10-12 of us, so about $1000-1200 bucks....

Back