Want to know about the mysterious atlantis....look here!

Robo said:
gecko2 said:
I've heard that Es Vedra is the third most magnetic place on the planet after both the poles. Don't know whether to believe it.

i've also heard that - and i believe it.

next time your there, make sure you have a compass :p

Or a really, really, really big magnet. :eek:

They also reckoned there was a giant octopus living under it.... :eek: :eek: :eek: Plus according to rumours a few years back David Morales tried getting to it on a pedalo and nearly drowned.... :eek: :eek: :eek:

matt collins said:
They also reckoned there was a giant octopus living under it.... :eek: :eek: :eek: Plus according to rumours a few years back David Morales tried getting to it on a pedalo and nearly drowned.... :eek: :eek: :eek:

hahaha, good one :p

Do you know why Atlantis has stayed mysterious for so long? Because everyone else respected the fact that its location should not be disclosed to just ANYBODY!

You can't just plaster it all over the internet.

Well done.

:evil:

Madamefifi said:
Do you know why Atlantis has stayed mysterious for so long? Because everyone else respected the fact that its location should not be disclosed to just ANYBODY!

You can't just plaster it all over the internet.

Well done.

:evil:

has directions on how to get there actually been posted on this post?

gecko2 said:
I've heard that Es Vedra is the third most magnetic place on the planet after both the poles. Don't know whether to believe it.

But it's worth a trip to Cala d'Hort to see it.

what does this mean then :confused:

NITEFLY said:
gecko2 said:

But it's worth a trip to Cala d'Hort to see it.

what does this mean then :confused:

i always go to cala d'hort and i've never seen it. ain't got a foggiest where it is ;)

Some points on the earth are more magnetic than others. Everywhere in the world has a certain degree of magnetism (ie-this allows compasses to work, as the poles are very strong)

Apparently, Es Vedra is very 'magnetic' to.

This help?

Er, yes - you posted them yourself! The first posting under the subject heading "want to know about the mysterious atlantis....look here!" describes how to get there. In detail.

Back