Valencia or Seville?

I'm going to jump in on this thread if you don't mind. I am getting married in May, honeymoon currently booked for Sorrento in southern Italy. Understandably with the Corona situation Italy is looking like a no-no and we are looking for alternatives. I'm already doing Ibiza for the stag over IMS weekend, so not sure coming back again 2 weeks later is ideal for the honeymoon! We are thinking of Marbella...or another nice Spanish city. The hotel in Sorrento was silly money...like £400 per night so we have a bit to play with. We've got 4 nights...any recommendations would be appreciated...what's Marbs like?

if you want somewhere romantic (and cheap) then Herradura (Almeria) is really nice. quiet! a few bars. endless food. sea is lovely, near Alhambra (forget parties tho) - bus direct from Malaga apt.

if you want somewhere romantic (and cheap) then Herradura (Almeria) is really nice. quiet! a few bars. endless food. sea is lovely, near Alhambra (forget parties tho) - bus direct from Malaga apt.
Thanks mate, good shout, I will look into that...

each to their own of course...

if we're specifically talking about Puerto Banus I had three of the most miserable days of my life there with a stag party.

However, for those into bling, bad coke, shisha pipes, rnb, prostitutes and seventh rate celebs, then it's custom-designed to fulfill your every need.

each to their own of course...

if we're specifically talking about Puerto Banus I had three of the most miserable days of my life there with a stag party.

However, for those into bling, bad coke, shisha pipes, rnb, prostitutes and seventh rate celebs, then it's custom-designed to fulfill your every need.
You're not selling it to me....

I'm actually heading out to Seville tomorrow on a bit of a last-minute one - any recommendations for bars or tapas bars are welcome!

It's probably been said elsewhere but Malaga itself is a really nice place to spend a weekend (if it's not on corona-lockdown), much nicer than the proper resorts on the Costa Del Sol, that i've been to anyway.

Anyone been to Seville recently then and have any tips? I have Malaga flights booked for May and plan is Seville then Cadiz then Malaga.

Any recommendations for Seville? Here for a week now... (non-alcohol related please - having a sober year)

Turns out a LOT of early morning cafés do not have WiFi so any help there would be HUGELY appreciated

Back