Valencia or Seville?

Rome is now in front... Flights and even a room for a week are dirt cheap, plus I can get there from my local airport.

I’m going to Seville from Edinburgh in October. Decent flights for a long weekend.

How was it? That time of year again - looking at a holiday for May/June. Seville on the shortlist again, with Bologna, Bergen, Copenhagen, Krakow and Amsterdam (which I've been to loads of times, but still...).

L
How was it? That time of year again - looking at a holiday for May/June. Seville on the shortlist again, with Bologna, Bergen, Copenhagen, Krakow and Amsterdam (which I've been to loads of times, but still...).

Loved Seville!! Such a cool place to walk about, great selection of Tapas bars and just a really nice vibe all round. Will defo be back.

We stayed here which I can highly recommend.

Been speaking to a friend and she recommends spending some time in Jerez and Cadiz if I go to Seville (which looks very likely).

I just returned from a two week solo trip in Spain. I didn`t go to Valencia but spent 3 really lovely days in Seville and definitely recommend it. There is so much to do and experience in that city and plenty of day trips around the area too.

I would highly recommend Sevilla although I am biased as my family come from there. Just bear in mind it is extremely hot in the summer, much more so than Ibiza, Valencia etc. My grandad always told me never visit Seville in the height of summer but then I am from the Midlands so not really used to hot weather ha.

I'm going to jump in on this thread if you don't mind. I am getting married in May, honeymoon currently booked for Sorrento in southern Italy. Understandably with the Corona situation Italy is looking like a no-no and we are looking for alternatives. I'm already doing Ibiza for the stag over IMS weekend, so not sure coming back again 2 weeks later is ideal for the honeymoon! We are thinking of Marbella...or another nice Spanish city. The hotel in Sorrento was silly money...like £400 per night so we have a bit to play with. We've got 4 nights...any recommendations would be appreciated...what's Marbs like?

I'm going to jump in on this thread if you don't mind. I am getting married in May, honeymoon currently booked for Sorrento in southern Italy. Understandably with the Corona situation Italy is looking like a no-no and we are looking for alternatives. I'm already doing Ibiza for the stag over IMS weekend, so not sure coming back again 2 weeks later is ideal for the honeymoon! We are thinking of Marbella...or another nice Spanish city. The hotel in Sorrento was silly money...like £400 per night so we have a bit to play with. We've got 4 nights...any recommendations would be appreciated...what's Marbs like?
Cant comment on much of this but sounds like the perfect excuse for a nice hotel in Ibiza!

Back