[UNVRS] Ibiza 2025

""Pissenem, the owner, founder and CEO of the night leauge “we’re taking everything we’ve learned from creating Ushuaïa and Hï Ibiza—venues ranked among the world’s best—and pushing the boundaries even further.

“A Hyperclub is the next evolution in global nightlife,” Pissenem continues. “Imagine seeing your favorite artists in a space that offers the best elements of a club, the infrastructure of an arena, and the best hospitality in the world.[UNVRS] is about attention to granular detail, from the finishes across the venue to the unique experiences our guests will never forget. It’s a space that retains the raw energy of a rave, connecting the present and future within the walls of stunning architectur

Ibiza has always been the epicenter of global club culture, and we feel a responsibility to elevate it again, ensuring it remains at the forefront of the nightlife scene ""

🫠🫠🫠
you should find out what this person did before Ibiza, the number of clubs and afters he organized for over 15 years before arriving in Ibiza!
You don't just show up in Ibiza like that, there are stories of many years in another city or country before that, and that's for the majority of people here

That would be some brand journey. From being named Ku after a mythological Hawaiian God and now UNVRS to piss off an 88 year old man.

If so, Pepe’s next newspaper column should be rather spicy.
Also the same number of letters. SPACE

I've thought about this a fair bit I think

Afterlife will go to unvrs

David guettas night show will go to unvrs

Calvin Harris night show at unvrs

Return of resistance or similar

still leaves 3 nights and i cant see them not being open 7 days a week, could have a big guest/live performance every week fred again etc
and i assume if elrow do Ushuaia they will do a few one off partys there over the season also.

Fisher and black coffee will stay at Hi I would have said eric prydz to unvrs aswell but have read lots people saying it's not been so busy this year at Hi ?

I think they can afford to move most big names there knowing people will still go to Hi after leaving ushuia just for follow on party whoever the DJ or because there staying in pdb or it's still #1 club online......

Be interesting to see if they go with a las vegas sphere style screen/ new concept they must have the money for it....

.edit - watching it back I wonder if there will be a area on the roof, the view of the dome in the poster is from there and you see will and yan standing there looking at the horizon, drunk people and roofs don't usually mix though....

Definitely some variant of Anyma/Tale of Us with how well the Sphere shows sold

Keinemuzik seem like a given based on the wave they are currently riding

I feel like they'd need to cut both Guettea shows and merge into one

Swedish House Mafia probably could draw that crowd too

It'll be the big festival headliners, it's just whether you can sell out a festival every week

I think they'll use a day or 2 a week for non-dance touring artists too to fill the gaps

Today's newspapers: DDI (front) + PdIyF (front & back)...

IMG-20240820-071657.jpg

Definitely some variant of Anyma/Tale of Us with how well the Sphere shows sold

Keinemuzik seem like a given based on the wave they are currently riding

I feel like they'd need to cut both Guettea shows and merge into one

Swedish House Mafia probably could draw that crowd too

It'll be the big festival headliners, it's just whether you can sell out a festival every week

I think they'll use a day or 2 a week for non-dance touring artists too to fill the gaps

On the Guetta point, I think what he plays on Friday is totally different to what he plays at Ushuaia. But “Future Rave” maybe does fit with the new concept?

I’m intrigued how they will use all 3 venues. Is Ushuaia on borrowed time with the noise restrictions? Will they just just use that a few times a week now? If Hï & UNVRS open same nights needs to market differently?

You could also see how it could fit into touring schedules and people can book holidays around it. Think U2, The Killers - all Vegas residents (showing my age). But newer artists too I’m sure.

Will Elrow get an offer they just can’t refuse?

Any brand name that leaves letters out gives me irritable vowel syndrome

The kids love it 😜

But joking aside suppose all the letters used are used in the English, Spanish, Italian and French word "universe" - so it’s kind of universal!

The word universe derives from the Old French word univers, which in turn derives from the Latin word universus, meaning 'combined into one

Last edited:
I can just picture them getting hold of some brand marketing consultants to come up with a 'concept' name, thinking oh yeah that sounds cool, with all the imagination and finesse of someone naming a new business class lounge.

Yes it may yet surprise us with live music and dancing elves and cybernetic bingo but don't get your hopes up... this is (yet again) firmly pitched at rich kids who know/care nothing about music or club culture and the entertainment will be pitched at them not us

The big question here is what does it mean for the others? UNVRS is much closer to San An so will pull in even more from there - easier to get them to UNVRS than over to Ushuaia/Hi - and lets be honest that was not much trouble anyway.

When was the last time that Amnesia and (the venue that was) Privilege actually had two huge nights and went head-to-head? Some point in 2017-19 (or even before)? And what are the bets on who will win that battle?

And Pacha? I have absolutely zero knowledge on this, but my gut feeling is that Solomun just will not want 16-20 week residency year after year anymore. He seems to be more into that big festival type gig now. Could a 6-8 dates in a full arena size venue be what he wants more?

And Marco? He is bigger than ever in terms of pull - fact!

I can just picture them getting hold of some brand marketing consultants to come up with a 'concept' name, thinking oh yeah that sounds cool, with all the imagination and finesse of someone naming a new business class lounge.
Genuinely the complete opposite, from what I understand. All done in house and within the core team

Genuinely the complete opposite, from what I know. All done in house and within the core team

I was about to add that too! I mean Yann Pissenem, and the likes of Lesly Tateman and that team hardly need consultants to tell them how to run / book DJs in nightclubs!

Yet the worse he’s ever been. FACT

For many of us who preferred Carola banging out techno - I agree. For the people have newly discovered him - he is a bigger pull that ever.

I was about to add that too! I mean Yann Pissenem, and the likes of Lesly Tateman and that team hardly need consultants to tell them how to run / book DJs in nightclubs!

For many of us who preferred Carola banging out techno - I agree. For the people have newly discovered him - he is a bigger pull that ever.
I’ve seen even his latest fans calling him on socials lately!

On the Guetta point, I think what he plays on Friday is totally different to what he plays at Ushuaia. But “Future Rave” maybe does fit with the new concept?

It's different but to most people who go watch him they're going to see David Guetta and not thinking about what he's playing at both shows. Maybe I'm wrong. I just think they'd need to combine them to make the date a bit more exclusive to bring in the numbers.

In theory the combined crowd from his Hi and Ushuaia shows would be just fine in this new venue - and he's proven he can do it weekly.

Like Marco I guess

Need those reliable numbers

that said I can't see them keeping the space too vast, they'll add multi tier VIP which will take up space and create an 'arena' experience you don't get anywhere else around tables and table service (in my opinion)

Seeing someone like Drake with table service? Seems a no brainer for a trip if you're into that kind of thing.

Those type of shows bring a higher ticket price. Co-op live in Manchester has had some insane ticket prices since it opened

Back