[UNVRS] Ibiza 2025

Could the name possibly be because the universe is bigger than space, that it encompasses all within it? Clever name I guess but I never went to privilege unfortunately and I sure as hell won’t be going to one of their clubs.

Could the name possibly be because the universe is bigger than space, that it encompasses all within it? Clever name I guess but I never went to privilege unfortunately and I sure as hell won’t be going to one of their clubs.

Well according to NASA’s definition:

“The universe is everything. It includes all of space, and all the matter and energy that space contains. It even includes time itself and, of course, it includes you”

Well according to NASA’s definition:

“The universe is everything. It includes all of space, and all the matter and energy that space contains. It even includes time itself and, of course, it includes you”

Yeah that’s what I was trying to say, properly put. Is he/they just opening a club bigger than space? If you take that definition above and it being labelled a ‘hyper club’ then the name is a good one, worlds biggest club and all that.

I find myself enjoying the smaller venues and more intimate parties more than any mega raves and festival stages these days, so a ‚hyperclub‘ probably won‘t be my cup of tea. But I‘ll go there with an open mind and try it, no use damning the place from the start. Gave Hi a few chances, but nothing for me.

This is gonna be insane, my post pandemic return to Ibiza could happen at the right time!

I'm hoping it's gonna be very tech forward and futuristic. This place will surprise us.

And yeah, definitely a dig at Space.

What nights do Ushuaia and Hi have that could easily flip to UNVRS?
I've thought about this a fair bit I think

Afterlife will go to unvrs

David guettas night show will go to unvrs

Calvin Harris night show at unvrs

Return of resistance or similar

still leaves 3 nights and i cant see them not being open 7 days a week, could have a big guest/live performance every week fred again etc
and i assume if elrow do Ushuaia they will do a few one off partys there over the season also.

Fisher and black coffee will stay at Hi I would have said eric prydz to unvrs aswell but have read lots people saying it's not been so busy this year at Hi ?

I think they can afford to move most big names there knowing people will still go to Hi after leaving ushuia just for follow on party whoever the DJ or because there staying in pdb or it's still #1 club online......

Be interesting to see if they go with a las vegas sphere style screen/ new concept they must have the money for it....

.edit - watching it back I wonder if there will be a area on the roof, the view of the dome in the poster is from there and you see will and yan standing there looking at the horizon, drunk people and roofs don't usually mix though....

Last edited:
""Pissenem, the owner, founder and CEO of the night leauge “we’re taking everything we’ve learned from creating Ushuaïa and Hï Ibiza—venues ranked among the world’s best—and pushing the boundaries even further.

“A Hyperclub is the next evolution in global nightlife,” Pissenem continues. “Imagine seeing your favorite artists in a space that offers the best elements of a club, the infrastructure of an arena, and the best hospitality in the world.[UNVRS] is about attention to granular detail, from the finishes across the venue to the unique experiences our guests will never forget. It’s a space that retains the raw energy of a rave, connecting the present and future within the walls of stunning architectur

Ibiza has always been the epicenter of global club culture, and we feel a responsibility to elevate it again, ensuring it remains at the forefront of the nightlife scene ""

🫠🫠🫠

Back