[UNVRS] Ibiza 2025

Also I like to hear the opinion of my girlfriend as to what she enjoys and for her she isn't keen on DC10 or Amnesia because of the more 'Dirty' feel of the place. I imagine a lot of females feel the same way

My girlfriend's favourite is Amnesia and she loved DC10 because Coxy played a blinder. She didn't like Hi because very rammy and she didn't like Ushuaia because it was €50 for 2 drinks. Also she's VERY dirty.

It almost did 😂
I still don't get their business model as not often busy. Guess they own building and land outright so lower overheads?

But more on topic I guess Amnesia and other clubs are going to need to change their business model/approach.

Perhaps not opening 7 days a week but 3 to reduce overheads but put on much punchier nights?

Guess depends if privilege is planning on doing 7 days a week. I can't see that been sustainable/go down well with locals.

I think @W_I_C said it a few pages back, what is this fake narrative that Amnesia is struggling? You heard of these small parties called Elrow, Pyramid and that “unknown DJ” Joseph Capriati smashing every Friday?

It is an observation - and I feel it is clear some are in denial on the forum because maybe they feel they need to defend the club because they feel passionate about it?

financially Amnesia is making no where near as much as the other clubs of similar capacity. You don't need to see the spreadsheets to realise that

As for Capriati - That is real peak peak

Pyramid I was there in July and the Terrace was half full at 3am.....

Elrow's days are numbered - That will end up at Ibiza rocks at some point

I feel a theme here of daring suggest amnesia isn't as great as it was - the counter being AHH yes it is you just need to go on that night or closing; that shows it's success is deminishing and it's becoming second tier for younger clubbers. Privilege went that way, fewer and fewer big nights, dropping ticket price to drive numbers.

They are nowhere near as successful as hi ushuaia etc. and to be fair to Pacha they have done a strong job to invest and compete. Compare ticket prices for closing, tells you everything about the pecking order these days even if we all like a grubby toilet and blurred sound and it's a bit blokey and more edgy.

Matutes just have bigger nights, djs, production and marketing

I feel a theme here of daring suggest amnesia isn't as great as it was - the counter being AHH yes it is you just need to go on that night or closing; that shows it's success is deminishing and it's becoming second tier for younger clubbers. Privilege went that way, fewer and fewer big nights, dropping ticket price to drive numbers.

They are nowhere near as successful as hi ushuaia etc. and to be fair to Pacha they have done a strong job to invest and compete. Compare ticket prices for closing, tells you everything about the pecking order these days even if we all like a grubby toilet and blurred sound and it's a bit blokey and more edgy.

Matutes just have bigger nights, djs, production and marketing

Not sure anyone is trying to dampen debate. All I was saying above was Amnesia is hardly a club on the edge and half empty. But I bow to the more informed opinions above. :cool:

For the record anyone who knows me will know that Pacha and DC10 are my favourites. Yesterday, today and forever…

Matutes just have bigger nights, djs, production and mamarketing
And amnesia still has a soul, there's a reason people defend it, pyramid opening with amilie lense was unreal production wise in the main room and the sound was perfect, and I have genuinely enjoyed my nights there not had a bad one, the upstairs roof garden if anyone's been is very modern and has clean toilets etc

Is Amnesia less profitable than Hí or Ushuaïa? Certainly.
Is Amnesia near to die? Certainly not imo.

No it might not be near in 2024, but in 2025 it might be that's the whole point.....

You have 'the king of ibiza' who is going to add a lot of noise and traffic pollution around the corner - How does he get around the council in the past? He makes sure other venues are closed down to succeed.

It's fun to see which side of the road gets more noise complaints and reports of disruptive behavior from the "neighbors". Didn't Space start getting all kinds of complaints when Ushuaia opened across the road, or am I remembering wrong?

It's fun to see which side of the road gets more noise complaints and reports of disruptive behavior from the "neighbors". Didn't Space start getting all kinds of complaints when Ushuaia opened across the road, or am I remembering wrong?
Hadn‘t thought about that, it‘s true - Unvrs/Privilege has some veeery close neighbours and those narrow streets around the place will make for terrible traffic. Unless they implement some new concept for arrival and departure.

Back