Unlikely Celebrity Caners!!

rula is fab, was partying hard with her all over ibiza in 2003. Her sister used to live on the island, which meant she was always out here. Was she caned? she got put into prison for smoking weed in Italy, what do you think...?

rula is fab, was partying hard with her all over ibiza in 2003. Her sister used to live on the island, which meant she was always out here. Was she caned? she got put into prison for smoking weed in Italy, what do you think...?

Do you go to prison in Italy just for smoking a LC? :eek: :eek:

I smoke weed and I'm not (anymore) a caner btw

Sanjay from Eastenders in the Arches Glasgow circa 1997!

Also Andi Peters at a gay/mixed club in Edinburgh - although he didn't look off his face and I don't think he is gay!

Most of my saturday morning's are taken up by Soccer AM but Dick and Dom seem to receiving critical acclaim............which reminded me that I saw Dom i think it was (was he a magician or somethin) off his trolley.

Yeah saw him at Bedrock@Heaven havin it large on a school night, he had these 1980 ray ban sunglasses on and his jaw was going for it like he was chewin a brick. Funny to think his a kids tv host!!!

Anyone know any other unlikely celebrity caners or is everyone at it.

and here he is...........

m_9bc0505f4d4bed205813c163a16c4019.jpg

Here is a very likely canerr! Me n my mate met Shaun at Mambos 1998!

We had the pleasure of his and Kermits company a couple of nights and he was a very fun guy!

Last edited by a moderator:
shoot, it's dead small!

At least I got it to work - if you click on it it should take to a bigger picture. sorry about the state of it - it was 1998 and taken on a normal camera and not one of your new fangled digital cameras!:rolleyes:

I seem to recall seeing some of the cast of eastenders at manumission a few years back - Riiiicky, the chap that used to walk around with the dog before that Gus guy of late and a few others.. seem to recall them making a swift exit from the VIP bar followed by a set of bouncers

riiiickkyyyyy!

I met a girl on wednesday who sold her story to the NOW for 50k, she nobbed ricky butcher once.

her nickname is now 'jackpot'.

I saw one of dick and dom at dpercussion in manchester last year, looking very pleased to be there!:)

ha ha, i too have seen dick (i think, the short-arze one) from da bunglaow gurning like a tranny on quite a few occasions (his girlfriend is totally fit though, i would)

riiiickkyyyyy!

I met a girl on wednesday who sold her story to the NOW for 50k, she nobbed ricky butcher once.

her nickname is now 'jackpot'.

I saw one of dick and dom at dpercussion in manchester last year, looking very pleased to be there!:)

I just remembered bumping into Gary Lucy and the Greasy Spotty one out of Eastenders a few years back sitting upstairs at Bar M - they were soooooo smooth :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: The ladies were lapping up their attention - funniest moment was when my mate went up to them and said "God you look so much bigger on TV - to which Gary Lucy responded with "F**k me mate - how bigs your Telly??????

:lol: :lol:

let the record show, by way of the green online lights, it ain't me or buckers!

How would that prove anything? You could be logged in under two IDs and both would show online. Or is this your elaborate double bluff, to prove you don't know that and it therefore isn't you? :p

Back