Unlikely Celebrity Caners!!

was Midge Ure up to your caning standards?

Was he sh**e - what a disappointment - didnt drink - only ate organic food and went to his room around 10.30pm....... honestly!!!!!!:confused: :confused: :confused:

Although i did think about posing the question of "So James, can you tell me off the top of your head just how much coke you all got through during the 24hour recording of Live Aid's Feed the World, because I heard it was pretty much half of Columbia's natural resources...?"

Also...

R u l a L e n s k a | C . V .

Countess Roza-Marie Leopoldnya Lubienska. Actress
b. 30 September 1947, St. Neots, Cambridgeshire, UK

Height: ' 9".
)

She's only 9 inches tall? Explains why she went out with little Dennis Watermain!:lol:

I think I've been in the utilities industry too long I think:lol:

:lol:

we did some contractor interviews the other do for water/utilities contractors. some guy said, in relation to his experience, "i've been in water all my life"..............

cue much chuckling. not quite as good as the guy who said he'd been in concrete all his life.

:lol:

we did some contractor interviews the other do for water/utilities contractors. some guy said, in relation to his experience, "i've been in water all my life"..............

cue much chuckling. not quite as good as the guy who said he'd been in concrete all his life.

First guy had just floated from job to job, the second just kind of got stuck where he was.....

*two hammers fall on a snake*

First guy had just floated from job to job, the second just kind of got stuck where he was.....

*two hammers fall on a snake*

at the electricians interviews, we have to schedule in 5 mins for the ubiquitous........"he's a bright spark/live wire/bring him back down to earth/socket to me/socket to me" gags.

Vernon Kay. :D

I saw Rula Lenska dancing vigorously in the upstairs room at Heaven. :confused:

I know how to post a pic, here she is
rula_lenska_main.jpg
I know that Rula Lenska smokes weed in almost biblical proprtions- she puts almost half a rainforest's worth in every spliff!!! (allegedly)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back