Unlikely Celebrity Caners!!

A very well known Brookside actress & boyfriend asking me if i knew who to buy pills from in Niche, Sheffield (some years ago).

.... then both appearing at a friends aftershow later on.

Disgraceful!!

:lol:

:lol:

top_hat.jpg

Holly G said:
:D

I saw Rula Lenska dancing vigorously in the upstairs room at Heaven. :confused:

I know how to post a pic, here she is
rula_lenska_main.jpg

Wasn't that March this year when La Troya came to town? We saw her in the main room jigging about to Oliver's set, if memory serves me correctly.

Digger said:
Wasn't that March this year when La Troya came to town? We saw her in the main room jigging about to Oliver's set, if memory serves me correctly.

Um, I think it was the Bora Bora night, when Danny Tenaglia played in the main room. Maybe she went to both. :lol:

grego said:
who is this rula lenska?????????

Got this from a random website:

In the late 1970s and early 1980s, Rula Lenska-- who had appeared in a few movies in the United Kingdom, and was virtually unknown in the USA-- appeared in a series of campy commercials for Alberto Culver hair products in the United States. The commercials always started with a close-up of Rula saying, "I'm Rula Lenska," and hairdressers fawned over her like she was a famous movie star. Ironically, Rula became somewhat famous in the USA for doing these commercials that said she was famous.

Also...

R u l a L e n s k a | C . V .

Countess Roza-Marie Leopoldnya Lubienska. Actress
b. 30 September 1947, St. Neots, Cambridgeshire, UK

Height: ' 9".

Most Famous Role: as to be in the mid-70s UK TV series Rock Follies.

Sexiest Actress Ever?: Even as she nudges 60, Rula Lenska remains one of the sexiest actresses on UK screens. The red hair, the tallness...everything is of a screen goddess from another age. Last seen on UK screens in Footballers Wive$ And adjectives to describe the voice: sophisticated, warm, informative, stylish.

Husbands: Dennis Waterman (3 January 1987 - 31 March 1998) (divorced) 1 child
Brian Deacon (4 June 1977 - ?) (divorced)

Holly G said:
Also...

R u l a L e n s k a | C . V .

Countess Roza-Marie Leopoldnya Lubienska. Actress
b. 30 September 1947, St. Neots, Cambridgeshire, UK

Height: ' 9".

Most Famous Role: as to be in the mid-70s UK TV series Rock Follies.

Sexiest Actress Ever?: Even as she nudges 60, Rula Lenska remains one of the sexiest actresses on UK screens. The red hair, the tallness...everything is of a screen goddess from another age. Last seen on UK screens in Footballers Wive$ And adjectives to describe the voice: sophisticated, warm, informative, stylish.

Husbands: Dennis Waterman (3 January 1987 - 31 March 1998) (divorced) 1 child
Brian Deacon (4 June 1977 - ?) (divorced)

sexiest Actress ever??? She looks like a man in drag!

depends on your definition of celebrity but

I saw Kate 'something or other' who does the traffic news on bbc breakfast in London having a 'good time' at The Big Chill

BTW, anybody seen David Cameron?

russ said:
depends on your definition of celebrity but

I saw Kate 'something or other' who does the traffic news on bbc breakfast in London having a 'good time' at The Big Chill

BTW, anybody seen David Cameron?

I think we're due a visit from the man who might be the next Tory leader. Here's what he wrote in a column for the Guardian in 2001:

"Next, as a new member of the home affairs select committee I have to chip in with my views on its investigation into drugs. My suggestion that we look at either the problem of heroin addiction or the options for changing the law towards cannabis is not taken forward, but I am genuinely delighted to be on this committee.

"The report, which will range across all drugs, could be interesting and controversial. The option of decriminalisation is actually in the terms of reference. The suggestion that we do a field trip to Amsterdam, however, seems rather old hat. Why not Ibiza to look at ecstasy use?"

http://politics.guardian.co.uk/redbox/story/0,9029,531185,00.html

BTW, anybody seen David Cameron?[/quote]

He's my local MP. I'll keep my eyes peeled!

Back