Unlikely Celebrity Caners!!

grego

Most of my saturday morning's are taken up by Soccer AM but Dick and Dom seem to receiving critical acclaim............which reminded me that I saw Dom i think it was (was he a magician or somethin) off his trolley.

Yeah saw him at Bedrock@Heaven havin it large on a school night, he had these 1980 ray ban sunglasses on and his jaw was going for it like he was chewin a brick. Funny to think his a kids tv host!!!

Anyone know any other unlikely celebrity caners or is everyone at it.

All the media types are caners! Especially 'the white stuff'. It's almost endemic to the culture.

Although I don't think Giles Brandereth does it, think he's more of a skag man!!

grego said:
Yeah saw him at Bedrock@Heaven havin it large on a school night, he had these 1980 ray ban sunglasses on and his jaw was going for it like he was chewin a brick. Funny to think his a kids tv host!!!

Was he trying to disguise himself behing the Raybans do you think?

It's about time another Blue Peter presenter got busted I feel! :twisted:

Who's that big northern bloke off the telly, Vernon something, married that fit blonde girl..errr

Anyways we saw him in Pacha in 2003 and he was having a great time!

I can post lots but you won't know any of them...

Except probably for Paz Vega (the lovely Lucia @ lucía and the sex) and most Almodovar girls

Mark Sun said:
Who's that big northern bloke off the telly, Vernon something, married that fit blonde girl..errr

Vernon Kay. :D

I saw Rula Lenska dancing vigorously in the upstairs room at Heaven. :confused:

I know how to post a pic, here she is
rula_lenska_main.jpg

Mark Sun said:

We saw Vernon Kay at the Tribal Warehouse Party on January 1st this year. One of my friends went up to him and said: "scuse me mate but have you got any pills!" :lol:

Respect to her for that I think. Don't think he sorted her out though, I think he just laughed. 8)

Kate Lawler was in Speeedqueen and Glasshosue on Saturday. She didn't look fooked though but looked like she was having a great time :D

N8 said:
Kate Lawler was in Speeedqueen and Glasshosue on Saturday. She didn't look fooked though but looked like she was having a great time :D

Kate Lawler in Glasshouse Leeds?!!!

Crikey! Wish I'd been there to see that. Did she make it right through till 9am?

grego said:
Most of my saturday morning's are taken up by Soccer AM but Dick and Dom seem to receiving critical acclaim............which reminded me that I saw Dom i think it was (was he a magician or somethin) off his trolley.

Met Dick & Dom at the Radio 1 party at Space this year.........Couldn't believe how tiny Dom was! :lol:

Ulrika Johnsson at a wrap party for the first show of Shooting Stars - in a competition who could snort the longest line of coke - allegedly. ;)

Mark Sun said:

We saw Vernon Kay @ pacha aswell on my birthday with his fit wife, he was er enjoying himself to say the least ;) He's got a villa on the island.

puppylover said:
Ulrika Johnsson at a wrap party for the first show of Shooting Stars - in a competition who could snort the longest line of coke - allegedly. ;)

You card Pups! :p

(Or in fact "Your card Pups?", "Yes, Ulrika my note and my stash too, gedoff!")

Buckley said:
puppylover said:

You card Pups! :p

(Or in fact "Your card Pups?", "Yes, Ulrika my note and my stash too, gedoff!")

...tsssssss!!! Your on fire these days Mr B - welcome back from your hiatus from the board!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

axon said:
N8 said:

Kate Lawler in Glasshouse Leeds?!!!

Crikey! Wish I'd been there to see that. Did she make it right through till 9am?

Don't know but i was chatting to a very reality TV addicted girl who gave me the full run down on all the Big bro stars who'd she'd seen out in Leeds, can't remember the others she mentioned though :lol:

I left with a slag at about 7am so don't know if Kate stayed the distance.........do you think she went on to Stinkys? ;) :lol: :eek:

Back