Tunes for 08'...

Next Axwell Bomb

One candidate for Ibiza's Bomb could be

Axwell-You Lose [unreleased]

listen my playlist (4min Live WMC ) or see this 47 sec video,I don't know more reference about this tune

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJlwOsvIJ0A

http://www.reverbnation.com/futurecyborg

Nice tunes that are played a lot now

Royal Gigolos-Girls Just Wanna Dance [Chris Kaeser Remix]
Kaskade-4AM [Adam K & Soha]
Moby-Disco Lies [Dim Chris Remix]
Dario Nunez-Come With Me [De Hugo Tribal Remix]

Some of you guys list the "A" queer sides of minimal or house.Why not groove to some great beats! I swear some of you must sit around and stick your fingers in each others asses saying "oh did ya here that cool (vst) delay effect" Tap foot tap foot!

Technoclub
p series-No compass needed ( sure its a rmx)
technasia -oxide

Or try some under the sun fun or breaks!
sunsetsoul boogaloo stomp -Soulfood(original mix)
Stanton Warriors-signatuned

No-one mentioned Mobys---) Alice (general midi mix)! Hearing this bang makes poeple wanna groove not SNOOZE!
LOL its like space last yr i walk in and theres same ole snooze tracks in the main room,everyones just movin boringly.Go into the discotech room to find busy-P rippin **** up!Good for me cuz the room was less packed.BUT LOT MORE FUN!

Last edited by a moderator:
have to agree with that space comment but having rooms with different music (good or bad/ techno or breaks :lol:) is what space excells at...

will check out that moby one

oh and ps. pjanoo is going to be big but its not that original to say the least and should not be mixed to make some cheesy bootlegs :evil:

richy

have to agree with that space comment but having rooms with different music (good or bad/ techno or breaks :lol:) is what space excells at...

will check out that moby one

oh and ps. pjanoo is going to be big but its not that original to say the least and should not be mixed to make some cheesy bootlegs :evil:

richy

So you think we will hear some pjanoo rmx this yr?Ill remember this post!:spank: you cursed us!

So you think we will hear some pjanoo rmx this yr?Ill remember this post!:spank: you cursed us!

huh:?:

i think its good on its own and should not be remixed...

its very space terracy and will get played.. dont think it will be the BIG track though...unless its gets a cheesy vocal whacked on top which is what usually happpens ...

exceeder
love story
yeah yeah

countless others :(

richy :lol:

mymoonmymanmymoonmymanmymoonmymanmymoonmyman
mymoon http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=G1E6Usnhjpg myman

Fresh & good stuff

Tracklist of recents and very good tunes for listen/podcast(most of them not avalaible for now,only promos)

Michael Jackson-Billie Jean 08' [Offer Nissim Remix] best Michael's Rmx I had listened till now

Axwell-Lead Guitar [Falko Niestolik Remix] from last Axwell release Axwell-Lead Guitar 2008[The Remixes]

Karanyi-My Baby My [Popmodell Remix] excellent female vocal

Lexter-Freedom To Love [Chris Ortega & Thomas Gold] awesome guitar & vocal

Avici-Dukkha more nice guitar with South America sounds(Los Andes)

Tocadisco-Streetgirls [D-Nox & Beckers] tech
Tocadisco-Streetgirls [Laidback Luke Remix] house

Syke N Sugarstarr Press Ce Ce Rogers-No Love Lost
Dragonette-Competition [Laidback Luke Remix]
Ilario Alicante-Vacaciones En Chile
D-Formation-Face Off
Miguel Picasso-The Rhythm Of The Night [David Tort Dub Mix]

My Tuppenceworth

Alex ROMANO - Madnezz (Couple of mixes of this, brings me back)
DESAPARECIDOS vs WALTER MASTER J - Ibiza (I like all the mixes I've heard)
Jesse VOORN, feat ZOEXENIA - SeeMe DJ_Lion_remix(Absolute Stomper)

Also liking

LITTLE EXUMA - Take Me For The Night tribal_version(I'll be watching for remixes of this)

HOXTON WHORES - Bite The Pill Jan_Ballack_Techno_remix (Heavy man)

Fresh & good stuff

Matt Rock-Freeride [Olivier Giacomotto Remix] great rmx for one of the best electro producers
Jerry Ropero feat. Cozi-The Storm [Inpetto Vocal Remix] new melodic Inpetto rmx,awesome vocal
Baggi Begovic & Soul Conspiracy-So Into U [Roog & Greg Electronics Remix] I can't imagine this one into Space
Sunfreakz-Drive Out [Thomas Gold & Francesco Diaz] nice tune from this prolific duo
Hard-Fi -I Shall Overcome [Axwell Remix] good for listen it
Lazard-I'm Alive [Mondo Remix] good Rmx of this old Dance song
Robin S vs Steve Angello & Laidback Luke-Show Me Love vs Be [Hardwell Mash Up] awesome mash_up between two great tracks
House Of Glass-Disco Down 2008 [Luca Cassani Vocal Mix] & [Alex Gaudino & Jason Rooney Remix]
Depeche Mode-Enjoy The Silence [Vino Gomiero & D' Azoo Remix] from D'Azoo At Night [Remixes], great album

Some fresh Beatport's releases
Jean Claude Ades & Vincent Thomas-Shingaling nice tune mixed with a cuban's cumbia
Ozgur Can & Patch Park-Swell [Dirty Disorder Remix] awesome this progress.tune and the 3 others too (2 rmxs+original)
Simon & Shaker,Groove Garcia-Soultech![Groove Garcia Remix] good progress.,great all 2 Rmxs

About Mau5 I had listened a lot of recents releases(one of them a Rmx with Christina Aguilera's song)..only like a bit this one

Deadmau5 & Kaskade- I Remember [D Dub Edit]

You can listen here:

Edit:I'm just listening one mau5's melodic vocal house very good

Rachael Starr-To Forever [Deadmau5 Vocal Remix]

mymoon http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=G1E6Usnhjpg myman

That's the stuff that Boys Noize makes? The same Boys Noize that is being hyped up in every dance magazine on the shelfs at the moment? I mean, I know sometimes these magazines seem to back artists for absolutely no reason what so ever, but thats ridiculous. Standard, boring, electro rubbish.

Milton Jackson - Ghosts In My Machine

What do you think of that tune? .. it's currently on top10 of joan ribas, smokin jo, etc ...

Well no matter how hard i try....and i don't....i still can't get away from the Deadmau5 remix of What Planet U On by Bodyrox. I still love it everytime i hear it in a set. 8)

What do you think of that tune? .. it's currently on top10 of joan ribas, smokin jo, etc ...

Hi Lars
The tune is fantastic,I had listened it in a lot of Beatport's charts,good & complex Milton's work,all the sounds are perfectly fitted like swiss watch
I think a new Milton mix with tech sounds will be more great,all IMHO
All the best,cheers

My mau5 Top5 are..."Not Alone" "Tiny Dancer" "What Planet U On" "Alone With You" and "To Forever 2008 Vocal Remix",all the others tracks are the some Mau5 sound,and I don´t like Mau5 making Electro,only progressive,one of the best at the moment

More fresh & good stuff, half of them are recents Beatport's releases

John Dahlback-Hustle Up [Albin Myers Remix]
DJ Rooster_Sammy Peralta-Enough Is Enough feat.Kala [Maurizio Gubellini Remix]
Chris and Kozma Orsi-I'm Travel [Barany A & Antonyo vs Flamemakers Remix]
Chris Lawyer-Shine On Me [Lauer & Canard Remix]
Kaskade-4AM [Djuma Soundsystem Mix]
Avici-Electric Masturbation
Avici-Manman
Hi_Tack-Silence [Klubbheads Remix]
DJ Bear & DJ Buddha-Black Sun [D-Formation Remix]
Subsky-Piano Piano
Moby-257.Zero

Some new ones from me;

Loco Dice - Consequently Excentric and Delicate
Loco Dice - La Esquina
Tom Neville - Sick
Knight & Funkagenda - The Man With The Red Face

Choonage

Been about a while now but still going to be huge this summer

Belters:

W&W - Mustang
Timmy & Tommy - Full Tiltin
Glenn Morrison - No Sudden Moves

Remixes:
Skunk Anansie - Brazen (Richard Durand Remix)
Ernesto vs Bastian vs Simon Patterson - Super Bulldozer
Reflekt vs Bart Classaen - Need to Feel Love

Back