Tunes for 08'...

Some of my favorites recently that I could see being huge. And a few that I'm not personally liking that much.

Eric Prydz - Pjanoo & F12
Mark Mendez - Hubert Is Cool
Juilen Parise - A5B ( used this on my last mix and I see Digweed has it on Transitions 4)
Spiritcatcher - Braincandy
Daruish, DJ Da - Good Vibration feat Dina ( D:Formation mix)
Joe T Vanelli - Harlem (Mark Knight Dub)
Marshall Jefferson, Noosa Heads - Mushrooms ( Justin Martin Mix)
Jaytech - Peps Garden
Funabashi - The Shelter feat Angelina
Roger Martinez - Unity
De' Lacey - Hideaway - (Cedric Gervais Vocal Mix)
The Mac Project feat. Therese - Another Love

Also seems to be a lot of Three Drives remixes around I'm sure we'll be hearing a lot of them, although I do think none of them are a patch on the original.

I won't mention anything by Deadmau5 as I'm sure we can all agree it will be a massive one for him this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Joe T Vanelli - Harlem (Mark Knight Dub)

Jaytech - Peps Garden

I won't mention anything by Deadmau5 as I'm sure we can all agree it will be a massive one for him this year.

harlem is a tune!!

much prefer headcase to pep's garden, i dont like the whooping noise through it, if ye ken what i mean.

ps, dont you think alot of deadmau5 stuff is so same same :?:

harlem is a tune!!

much prefer headcase to pep's garden, i dont like the whooping noise through it, if ye ken what i mean.

ps, dont you think alot of deadmau5 stuff is so same same :?:

Ha, yeah the whooping noise. I know what you mean.:)

And yeah, I'm personally a bit bored with Deadmau5's sound. There's just too much of his stuff about, could do with regulating his output a bit I think.

Was going to go see him at The Arches at the beginning of April but I think I'm going to give it a miss. Not really too fussed anymore.

Don't know if they will still be around in the summer but loving at the mo...

Jona - Manta
Alp vs Outwork - Fiesta Elektronika

I think Pjanoo will last through to the Summer....definite terrace anthem!

Also ,

Marco Demark feat Casey Barnes - Tiny Dancer ( Deadmau5 Mix)

This will be huge.

I agree totally,another awesome tune
I think a lot of Deadmau5´s tunes and next releases will be played all time this Ibiza´s season,or other tracks from different Djs influenced by Deadmau5´s sound (Darone,Adam K-Soha,D-6,Glenn Morrison,etc..)

Darone-The Time Has Come
Second Life-Superatural [Darone Remix]
Ercola,Heikki L-Deep At Night [Adam K & Soha remix]
Adam K & Soha-Twilight
Adam K & Soha-Long Distance
D-6-Printing Russia

Eric Smax And Thomas Gold - House Arrest (Nvg Believe In Electro Mix) 8)

Also liking:
Arno Cost & Arias - Magenta (Eric Prydz Unreleased Chariots of Fire Mix)
but this won't be big this year....

Also ,

Marco Demark feat Casey Barnes - Tiny Dancer ( Deadmau5 Mix)

This will be huge.

Edit to add.

Roger Sanchez - Release Yo Self (D.O.N.S remix)

Im not too sure about Tiny Dancer, think it came a bit early to be a massive hit this summer. No doubt there will be a Deadmau5 hit in there somewhere come the openings.

hey guys, i read the entire topic and i gotta say you gave some great tunes that i think will be Ibiza hits.

I'm glad to see some of my tracks (Darone here) have been posted as beening in the same league with great producers.

my fav for this summer would be anything that Thomas Gold puts out :) Adam k & Soha's "Long distance" Wolfgang Gartner "Front to back" and the soon to be released "I remember" from Deadmau5 :)

Anyone listen to Essential Mix from Miami last week? Cedric Gervais dropped a tune about 20mins into his set with loads of samples of George Bush talking about drugs. It's a tad gimmicky but also an absolute monster track which has the potential to be massive imo. Anyone heard it and have an opinion, and any ideas on what it's called?

Back