Tunes for 08'...

StewartyBoy

Following on from the thread we had going last year, know it's a bit early but just to get the views from everyone on what they think will be the big tracks of 2008?
I'll start;

WTF? - Chicken
Workidz - Washmachine
Goldfrapp - A & E (Gui Boratto Remix)
System 7 - Space Bird (Dubfire Deep Space Remix)

:)

going to be checking out those ones...

maybe violet by steve lawler... quality but maybe a bit to early for ibiza

WMC will be the time to look out :eek:

richy

Im sure Dubfire will have a few belters up his sleeve for the summer . Watch out for Luca Bacchetti too I reckon .

Soulwax's Mix of Justice's Phantom 2, been around a little while, however as good a tune as i've heard in a long while!!

Eric Prydz and Deadmau5 (plus all of his Canadian entourage - Glenn Morrison, Adam k, Soha) are gonna be massive in 2008... same shirt different year! :D

Definitely. Absolute belter!

Agreed. Epic tune. Hairs on the back of my neck have only just gone down!

Which dancefloors will this tune grace? It's not really a specific genre, could see it being played in lots of different rooms. Pacha? Space Terraza, maybe even Discoteca? Cocoon?

the new tracks from pryda are something special and i expect him to do well with them in ibiza ... or another release he cant do any wrong :!::D

pryda - pjanoo ... awesome (main room killer)
pryda - f12 ... bit more chilled (terrace killer)

dancers:spank:prydz

richy

ps that gui borratto is :p

the new tracks from pryda are something special and i expect him to do well with them in ibiza ... or another release he cant do any wrong :!::D

pryda - pjanoo ... awesome (main room killer)

The guy's a genius in my opinion, what an awesome tune, i really want to be in a decent club and hear this, it would GO OFF! Great old school feel to it but with his trademark tight, modern production.

I like this thread a lot...

pryda - pjanoo

just listened and yes its another epic Pryda track which im sure will be massive in Pacha n Space . The thing is the guys got a formula that works so he keeps boshing out these massive tunes which all sound a little too similar for me . The melody (not the piano) is almost identical to the one in the dub of Proper Education . Im sure I'll have my hands in the air with everyone else tho when alls said n done!

StewartyBoy - whoever told ya about the Goldfrapp tune must be a total legend eh ;) haha

Gonna MAAAAASSSIVE!!

Gui Boratto is the man! :D

Back