Tunes for 08'...

Eric Pridz Live @WMC 2008 track ID ??

Please someone know this awesome track played for Eric Prydz at WMC 28.03.2008 ???
TIA

http://hypster.com/playlists/55705-ahuyin.html

Hey Darone,I,m very happy to see you here,welcome aboard,you have one of
the best progressive sound at the moment IMO,like your last release too,awesome¡Hope for news releases,cheers :p:p

Add:I think I put my post in the line wrong,sorry

Edit:The track is another Muranyi Remix by Eric Prydz,someone know what mix is? TIA
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=nRoYLJoe4Zg

Last edited by a moderator:
These traxx get lots airplay at my player ;)

The Cube Guys - BABA O RILEY
Bongoloverz feat. An-Tonic - THE MINISTERS
Mark Night & Funkagenda - SHOGUN (Wally Lopez Remix)
Shik Stylko - OVERLOAD (Dub Mix)
Dubfire - ROADKILL(Tocadisco Rmx)

edit->
If Bob´s Together is cheesy don´t forgot those trancehouse reworks like sound of goodbye, beauty of silence, tocas miracle...
I hope next summer is not full of those trance "classics" worked on house style....

Hey futurecyborg, thx for the warm welcome.

I'm preparin' some new tracks now, one of whom will be absolutly free for everyone to download :) i have a demo up on www.myspace.com/djdarone with the name of Listen, but hopefully i'll finish it within this week.
after that the release of "I'm only 21" :) also on myspace

A Black Man In Space - Son Of Raw

Wondorous - Danny Clark & Jay Benham feat. SuSu Bobien

both got dropped at Defected in The House and were BIG

Tyrrell - Lalalalalala
George Morel & SPJ - Let's Take Drugs
Radio Slave - Grindhouse (Dubfire Mix)
Laurent Garnier - Man With The Red Face (Mark Knight Mix)
Mousse T vs Booka Shade - Horny Body
Sharam - Get Wild

Anyone listen to Essential Mix from Miami last week? Cedric Gervais dropped a tune about 20mins into his set with loads of samples of George Bush talking about drugs. It's a tad gimmicky but also an absolute monster track which has the potential to be massive imo. Anyone heard it and have an opinion, and any ideas on what it's called?

Are you sure George Bush is talking about drugs? Could be this PETER PRESTA_PROJECT - We Got Him (Peter_Presta_Apple_Jaxx_SF_mix)

Great melodic tune I listened today, I love it :p

Ralf Gum feat. Diamondancer-All This Love For You [Rocco Spoken Mix]

Hey Darone,thank you very much for the present :p,fantastic your next release"I´m only 21",great melodic tune that I like and hope will be dancing in Ibiza Opening Parties

cheers

Add:
I think Radio Slave - Grindhouse (Dubfire Planet Terror Mix)/(Dubfire Mix) will be great in Ibiza too, awesome dirty house

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=uIgIeIl78Zc

David Tort & DJ Ruff Meets DJ Disciple - Changes (New York Sexy Mix)

Pendulum - Propane Nightmaes

:)

Lil' Mo' Yin Yang-Reach[Mark Knight Remix]

For Morillo's fans,played a lot at WMC

Lil' Mo' Yin Yang&Louie Vega&Erick Morillo-Reach[Little More Mix]

Another awesome Pryda Pjanoo Mix

Pryda Vs Cosmos-Take Me My Pjanno[Stutz Booty]

I think Pjanno and anything mixed with it are all terrible! Cheesey tripe.

... these are fukcing good too

Yes,another good tunes,we will be listening Pjanoo Remixes in Ibiza like flies in summer :lol:,I'm with N8,something remixed with Pjanoo would be good in essence

Wow,great Morillo this year,BRAVO :eek::eek::eek:,I dont like past years 2006-2007 but this year I have to recognized I changed totally my opinion since WMC 2008

The first track is brilliant,Morillo production with arabic sounds,one for the summer,for sure,the second other goooood track played a lot for him 8)8)

Erick Morillo-Dancin 2008 [Ben-LB Remix]

TV Rock feat Rudy-Been A Long Time [Laidback Luke Remix]

more good mau5's sound with excellent vocals

DJ Shog-Feel Me [Inpetto Vocal Remix]

all you can listen the tracks on my Reverbnation playlist,the other Hypster playlist are shut down today :spank:

http://www.reverbnation.com/futurecyborg

Back