Tulum

stivi

Super Moderator
Staff member
Anyone have any info if the tulum/zamna parties will all go ahead this winter.
I spoke to a friend of mine who is usually involved with them. currently he thinks they will happen in some form, but there aren't any details available yet.

personally I'm doubtful. I'd wait and see

Thankyou :) Im Doubtful too, it’s just my girlfriends in Texas and was going to use tulum as my 2 weeks before heading into America to see her (USA travel ban) but if it’s only going to happen socially distanced or not even happen atall then I like many others will just knock this years music events on the head.

I mite Aswell add my girlfriend and I first met in Ibiza last year thanks to this forum and cannot wait to get back to the island we love :)

Danny_box

Mate of mine was just in Tulum, went to a party (they are currently banned) and police turned up with a full SWAT team in case anyone is wondering how seriously the Mexican authorities are taking things.

craig72

Mate of mine was just in Tulum, went to a party (they are currently banned) and police turned up with a full SWAT team in case anyone is wondering how seriously the Mexican authorities are taking things.
And the cartel on the other side telling you to keep Dancing... de nada, de nada

Browny

I mite Aswell add my girlfriend and I first met in Ibiza last year thanks to this forum and cannot wait to get back to the island we love :)