Tulum

Anyone have any info if the tulum/zamna parties will all go ahead this winter.

I spoke to a friend of mine who is usually involved with them. currently he thinks they will happen in some form, but there aren't any details available yet.

personally I'm doubtful. I'd wait and see

Thankyou :) Im Doubtful too, it’s just my girlfriends in Texas and was going to use tulum as my 2 weeks before heading into America to see her (USA travel ban) but if it’s only going to happen socially distanced or not even happen atall then I like many others will just knock this years music events on the head.

I mite Aswell add my girlfriend and I first met in Ibiza last year thanks to this forum and cannot wait to get back to the island we love :)

Mate of mine was just in Tulum, went to a party (they are currently banned) and police turned up with a full SWAT team in case anyone is wondering how seriously the Mexican authorities are taking things.

I mite Aswell add my girlfriend and I first met in Ibiza last year thanks to this forum and cannot wait to get back to the island we love :)

Good to see Tulum back in full swing after downsizing a bit last year. Must say they’ve handled things pretty well over the last 2 years.

Things seem to also be expanding back into Playa del Carmen and growing in Costa Rica, which is a good thing because Tulum needed some competition.

For those thinking about Tulum either this season or the next....check out Reddit as a source of information.
To me, it doesn't look good. Mexican druglords fighting with each-other and with Israeli maffia, tourists overpaying for everything and getting scammed with fake Covid tests to enter the cartel run events...not even talking about the covid situation and cancellations.

For those thinking about Tulum either this season or the next....check out Reddit as a source of information.
To me, it doesn't look good. Mexican druglords fighting with each-other and with Israeli maffia, tourists overpaying for everything and getting scammed with fake Covid tests to enter the cartel run events...not even talking about the covid situation and cancellations.

taxi prices have gotten out of control in Tulum that's for sure.

The person in that Reddit post is complaining about testing and taking 30 minutes to get into a NYE party.

the afterlife Zamna party reviews in the same thread were positive.

Back