Top tip: Watch out for pickpockets at all times

think they try and charge you for it and hope that there's enough people out there that will pay it rather than put up with the aggro but heard cases where they do rob as well where the bracelet is just a distraction

Those bracelet bitches dont mug you as such, but they once they get that crappy piece of string on your wrist, she also did some weird thing on my hand (voodoo?) then then can be quite aggressive and hold your wrist, this happened to me many years ago, I wasn't exactly going to hit her, to be fair she was bloody massive, so just gave her a euro or something.. everytime I walked past her after that I found great pleasure in telling her to f*ck off, kinda like a daily greeting!

I think they can be quite intimidating to girls

Ive only seen these bitches in San An, on the path near Bar M

Thanks lord i havent been pickpocket along ibz opening 17 (& never in ibz, im used to this kind of scum in Paris as used to work in a touristic place full of pickpockets) but i lost 600€ of stuff (Carrera shades, pro earplugs, 1 l vodka, bags full of gums lolipops ) because of shitty minds from lack of sleep

Anytime i saw black prostitute i go to opposite side of the road

the cellphone is an issue in club, im trying to have it in a secure pocket, checking it every 10mn.

when people tryin to get close, im avoiding the contact, expecially when people want to take a pic with but sometimes hard to decline

last advice if ur not messy , look after ur mates in clubs.

We were walking down the Prom in San An just past Ocean beach place and there were a few English girls shouting at the big black mamas, I guess they tried the good 'ol 'slip the bracelet on' gag. The lucky luckys got involved and all we could here a good minute or so as walked further away was this lot shouting and arguing. To be fair the male sellers are polite nowadays compared to my last visit in 2001. They say hello, show what they are selling but not pushy at all. Maybe it was because I was with wife and my lad, I dunno. The woman are another breed altogether, say no to them and they mutter something at you but thats it. No 'hi' or 'okay'.

We were staying at Playa Bella further up the bay, plenty of sellers but like I said, no issue with them at all. To be honest, as they were so polite I should have purchased something on my last day just to be kind. As I smoke rollups I did gets asked if I wanted weed, like come one guys, I got a kid and wife. Do I look like I want some weed. lol.

Actually, a bit of weed could have taken the edge of the little scrote of a kid I have first few days, he was a nightmare lol ( for me not my lad LOL... that was lucky. phew.)

I've been to Ibiza on and off for 20yrs and those bast@rds seem to have always been there, though now with more aggression.

Luckily enough i've never had any bother, probably because some of my mates look and smell like the extras from the caravan scene in Snatch

Hi guys, I got back on the 8th July after a week in San Antonio and had a great time. Highlight was Cream @ Amnesia on Thursday.

Just wanted to warn everyone about pickpockets. I had my iPhone stolen on my 2nd night, be very careful.

it will be a pain if my phone is stolen as
u have to buy a new phone, spanish simcard, 200€ at least cost...
i cant think spending 90% of holydays without a phone as
1 to be in touch with mates
2 to take souvenirs..

did u buy a new phone or got 1 in spare?

it will be a pain if my phone is stolen as
u have to buy a new phone, spanish simcard, 200€ at least cost...
i cant think spending 90% of holydays without a phone as
1 to be in touch with mates
2 to take souvenirs..

did u buy a new phone or got 1 in spare?

It wasn't nice believe me. I was holidaying alone and my family back home were worried because I hadn't contacted them. In the end i spent 150 euros on a Spanish pay as you go phone for the rest of the holiday. My phone company has just replaced my stolen iPhone through my insurance but that was a £100 excess! I had to get a police report while in San Antonio. There is a little stone building on the harbour by the Egg with 'Guardia Civil' wrote on it. That's the crime reporting office for future reference!!

Pickpockets and general scum are definitely on the rise in Ibiza now it's more popular. Playa den bossa for me is getting ridiculously dodgy.
I've never once had a problem with the looky looky guys and genuinely find them sound. The guys are trying to make a living and I've heard the abuse they take off pissed up tourists.
There are quite a lot of guys on salinas at times and the strip at bossa but a simple no thanks mate shouldn't be that hard. Don't get how some people get off treating people like shit.
Plus although I wouldn't buy powders from them , they're weed and hash is always good quality and reasonably priced.( after some bargaining of course )

Guardia Civil told me that in San An there are lots of gangs targeting drunk tourists. Moroccans mainly. The Looky Looky guys are just dealers.

im not worry about my money in ibz as , put in safe hidden places
but only about my phone, i keep checkin my inside pocket if phone still there quiet often

some middle east immigrant stole my phone in paris (they work by 2) a few months ago, i spot them last sunday :mad: & warn a friend dj that got flat in san an, that told me, about the origins of people that stole Bob Sinclar mac last week & giving him back :D , same as @iceabaer was talking about in his post about pickpockets :lol:

I always wear two pairs of shorts with valuables in the ones on the inside. Seems to do the trick as I have been attempted to be pocketed before. Caught them in the act and screamed them off. The stuffing your pockets with loo roll technique is also another idea

Great idea but don't you get very hot?

Back