Top tip: Watch out for pickpockets at all times

Walked past that bit in San An (by Linekers & KFC) that's usually frequented by the aggressive ladies with the bracelets/braids scam on Sunday. Walked past at about 1:30am and 6am, no sign of them.

Walked past that bit in San An (by Linekers & KFC) that's usually frequented by the aggressive ladies with the bracelets/braids scam on Sunday. Walked past at about 1:30am and 6am, no sign of them.
I've never seen those braclet bitches at night, only during the day.. at night the hookers take up their trading space!

I've never seen those braclet bitches at night, only during the day.. at night the hookers take up their trading space!

Yeah you're right, just walked past and they're there and as awful as ever. "I said hello to you, speak to me!", so aggressive. I normally go out of my way to try and be polite to people selling stuff etc but you really do just have to give as good as you get with them, let them know you know exactly what they're trying to do.

Those bracelet women were outside Linekers on Friday afternoon when I walked past. I clocked Big Momma getting up off her fat ass and heading towards me so walked the other side of the path and pulled my arm away and said "no thanks."

Tourists who aren't used to these must get caught out a lot. The looky looky guys are ok and quite funny but the women are horrid.

Had the usual Romanian pick pocketer Wed night trying to steal from.me. He rushed up to me and starts promoting an Es Paradis party with a flyer and then tries to salsa and but then I push him off, telling him not to steal from me. Hes like Salsa, and I'm like no it's called theft.

As for the looky lookies...if they had cleaner drugs they wouldn't have as bad of a rep.

Off to Tenerife in 5 weeks time and after my experience in San An I'm going to have a 'holiday phone' and keep my iPhone locked in the safe. All I'll have on the Samsung is Facebook and Snapchat. No other personal data etc then if it gets nicked, no big deal.

I once shouted out at these two young lasses who was close to falling for that wristband trick. . I was walking past by ocean beach as they were ready to offer there hands to the women with a bracelet I quickly shouted "NO dont let them do it, its a trick for money" so they pulled away and quickly walked off. The scum f***er who got rumbled gave me alot of stick!

If I was asked what is the best thing you have done in Ibiza I would say that :lol: i would of probabley fell for it myself if I didnt read this forums:cool:

I once shouted out at these two young lasses who was close to falling for that wristband trick. . I was walking past by ocean beach as they were ready to offer there hands to the women with a bracelet I quickly shouted "NO dont let them do it, its a trick for money" so they pulled away and quickly walked off. The scum f***er who got rumbled gave me alot of stick!

If I was asked what is the best thing you have done in Ibiza I would say that :lol: i would of probabley fell for it myself if I didnt read this forums:cool:

Don't understand why the police don't do anything about this, some sort've brown envelope carry-on?

If this was round were i live they'd be lifted for there own safety, someone wud likely knock the bejesus out of them

Walking through San Antonio square near the taxi rank one of my pals was 'tripped' by a Moroccan/mixed-raced descent trying to sell him a ticket, one minute later he realised his phone had been pick-pocketed!

His phone was in his front pocket, suggesting these people must be real professionals - we scanned the area and accused three people who looked identical to the men although we couldn't be sure - I must say these people were not very co-operative and even though we searched them I wouldn't be surprised if it was them or men working alongside them.

Unfortunately, it put a downer on his night and he ended up leaving early, be extra careful when walking through San An, I make sure I put my phone in my pals man-bag or hold my phone when walking through there now!

Walking through San Antonio square near the taxi rank one of my pals was 'tripped' by a Moroccan/mixed-raced descent trying to sell him a ticket, one minute later he realised his phone had been pick-pocketed!

His phone was in his front pocket, suggesting these people must be real professionals - we scanned the area and accused three people who looked identical to the men although we couldn't be sure - I must say these people were not very co-operative and even though we searched them I wouldn't be surprised if it was them or men working alongside them.

Unfortunately, it put a downer on his night and he ended up leaving early, be extra careful when walking through San An, I make sure I put my phone in my pals man-bag or hold my phone when walking through there now!

I was quite drunk when my phone was took. Moral of the story, leave your phone in the hotel safe or use a crappy cheap phone when out.

I spotted atleast 3 gangs of pickpockets around the edges of the dancefloor in privilege. I was constantly on edge. And there was little or no security to report them too. If you grab hold of one of them what's to say they haven't got a weapon or a big gang of them. It needs sorting but no one seems to really care

Back