Together (25/2), Cassius, Ladytron, Trentemoller,Dahlback...

Buckley said:
You'll have to drink mine for me sir - I will be in period dress in a castle in Wales:lol: Cheers Naddyz - I'll have a Babycham (as Grego will be seem with it, not me).

i know all the jokes about babycham but i don't think i've ever tasted it:rolleyes: .

period dress, you role playing again B?:lol:

grego said:
i know all the jokes about babycham but i don't think i've ever tasted it:rolleyes: .

period dress, you role playing again B?:lol:

Mate's birthday - murder mystery weekend - quite looking forward to it now!

Mark Sun said:
Oh lordy.. see you boys there - and will be great to meet you Grego :D

likewise mark.

nadz, love the way you say you're bringing leah, like she's up for auction or somethin:lol: :lol:

btw - haven't been to turnmills for a while - can you buy jagermeister by the bottle??:eek:

grego said:
likewise mark.

nadz, love the way you say you're bringing leah, like she's up for auction or somethin:lol: :lol:

Grego will be taking his cheque book ;)

Anil, defo no more Malibu. I only got them because they ran out of the usual vanilla shots. On second thoughts you werent a huge fan of those either were you :lol:
Im getting there late, but not late enough for our usual round. I think it'll be time brandy again ;)

Mark Sun said:
Isn't it Saturday yet??? Bring it on!

NEARLY!!!!

i can now reveal that the HAT BRIGADE GRAND FINAL will be taking place in BESTIVAL'S ROOM @ 1.30am.

the legendary CUBAN BROTHERS will be judging the final and i'll be knocking about between 10pm - 12am to judge the BEST HATS and putting forward the finest hats to the final.

so........

who's donning a hat?? Marky.... you must be for one??!?!?!?! ;)

Back